SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189200060

BanID: 82308

Ban Reason
TOS 

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
None

Why should you be unbanned?

I deeply apologize to everyone who has been affected by my immature and bad behavior. I was very immature at the time I was banned and I promise not to use the FL GM again. I was banned over 7 months ago and I have really changed now. I have matured and grown up.

I know it may be very hard to trust me and let me on the server again, but this is the best I can do. I really like the community, this is actually one of the best Garry's Mod servers I have played in and I'm willing to do anything to come back to it.

I would like to have another chance on this community and do the best out of it. I will RP more passively and in accordance to your rules. I have read the rules very carefully and thoroughly so I know all the rules now; no rule violation will be done from now on. It's all up to the staff if they should allow me in or not. The only thing I can do right now is to cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Amend to BanID, it is for someones alt account. After this is fixed I will bring this into discussion with the team.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(01-07-2020, 10:17 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Amend to BanID, it is for someones alt account. After this is fixed I will bring this into discussion with the team.

Thanks redpanda after responding after 6 days and I will now say it's fixed!
Denied.

After discussing with the team we have decided to keep you ban in place considering the circumstances of said ban.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]