Browser Switch
Oh boy. I guess that my signature didn’t make any sense to you. Good luck DarkRP FL :-) you’re definitely gonna need it.   Sad Fist
Big oof
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Fearless Team actually making active changes makes me wanna dance
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Pollux, Joe Joe, Lewwings
Love
(12-31-2019, 09:02 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 08:48 PM)Bobby Wrote: Not a good decision, community didn't vote for it.

Just because the community didn't vote for it doesn't mean it's bad. This has no impact on the community. No change to the server itself. Stop being entitled.

I'm not being "entitled" I just don't think this is a good idea if there was a recent survey that said that people voted against doing this. What make me "entitled" by saying this?

I'm not even saying it is a bad idea in general, I don't care it's just that the survey was ignored on this which makes me wonder what was the point in having a survey.
(01-01-2020, 04:48 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 08:48 PM)Bobby Wrote: Not a good decision, community didn't vote for it.

Just because the community didn't vote for it doesn't mean it's bad. This has no impact on the community. No change to the server itself. Stop being entitled.

I'm not being "entitled" I just don't think this is a good idea if there was a recent survey that said that people voted against doing this. What make me "entitled" by saying this?

I'm not even saying it is a bad idea in general, I don't care it's just that the survey was ignored on this which makes me wonder what was the point in having a survey.

You stated it was a bad idea off the sole reason the community didn't vote for it. You are judging this update purely on a survey result. This is saying you believe the community should have the only say in updates which is an entitled opinion imo. 

Back on topic love the recent string of updates. Keep it up
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Haarek
(01-01-2020, 05:01 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 04:48 PM)Bobby Wrote:

You stated it was a bad idea off the sole reason the community didn't vote for it. You are judging this update purely on a survey result. This is saying you believe the community should have the only say in updates which is an entitled opinion imo. 

Back on topic love the recent string of updates. Keep it up

Yeah of course, these updates are amazing and I am as is everyone really grateful for the work the developers have done.

If the community DOES have a say in something and it is voted with 75% against a decision then maybe that could have been an indicator. It would have been fine if there wasn't a vote and they did it but it's the fact a questionaire was made specifically to find out what the community wanted and the opposite happened.

I should have been clearer that the bad decision was not listening to the survey maybe, I don't really see how it is entitled to look at a community vote and say that it should be listened to, I think it is entitled to suggest that the community shouldn't have a say in decisions.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST SIGNED IN TO LAUGH AT THIS

STAFF APPLICATIONS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT GETS BETTER

Fearless was THE CityRP server, what on earth have you done.

o7 FL

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • don, H. Waters, James R Murray
(01-01-2020, 05:16 PM)General Rickets Wrote: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STAFF APPLICATIONS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT GETS BETTER

o7 FL

Adapt or die fam
(01-01-2020, 05:16 PM)General Rickets Wrote: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

o7 FL

Thinking of applying?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Mr. Flaminator, SpaghettiFTW, TASSIA, Haarek