Browser Switch
(12-31-2019, 08:50 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: No-collided ragdolls and the police hour requirement was a welcome surprise. Though what kind of no-collision is applied to ragdolls? Does it only affect player and ragdoll collision, or is it like the no-collision tool which disables collision with world objects like cars and such?

I did it so it's only no-collided with players and cars.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Although this isn’t something big. Its a great update. There are still allot of people who search into the DarkRP category to find a server where they can RP on.

FL now takes a part of this.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Divey
(12-31-2019, 08:48 PM)Bobby Wrote: Not a good decision, community didn't vote for it.

Just because the community didn't vote for it doesn't mean it's bad. This has no impact on the community. No change to the server itself. Stop being entitled.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, sebasti161, Lewwings, Haarek
Very good decision.
I’m extremely pleased with all of this news, it’s a great start to Fearless in the new decade and a great way to end 2019.

Bravo!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Haarek
Hopefully this change benefits FL - I honestly have no idea what affect it will have on the community / server but im sure the team would have a better understanding of the type of impact it will have (If any). Im not around much anymore, but i do hope the best from this change Smile
Next update gonna be guns that do, 5000 damage and a 10,000 armour

na just joking

this is good stuff good job
epic.
THANK YOU!

I am glad the people up there listen

Keep in mind that an effect won't be immediate as the server needs to build population to come high up on the sorting.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Lewwings, Joe Joe
fl actually changing for the better now wtf is going on
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]