Milestones
Sweet, been waiting for this
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Pollux
(12-30-2019, 10:01 PM)Julern Wrote: if you alredy have (example) hours do you get those rewards now? or is it from now on hours?

You get rewards for those hours you have atm, just do /milestones and you will get all your rewards for that level you are at.

EDIT: btw, great update, love everything in it!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like rino's post:
  • Julern, Pollux, Spartan_KCT
BuT eVEryOne GeTTiNg AlL thIs mONeY aT oNCe wIll fUcK uP ThE EcOnoMY!!!!1!!!1
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Pollux
finally
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Pollux
(12-30-2019, 11:11 PM)jhayw Wrote: BuT eVEryOne GeTTiNg AlL thIs mONeY aT oNCe wIll fUcK uP ThE EcOnoMY!!!!1!!!1

i like your signature
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Pollux
I've released a hotfix which fixes several bugs and adds a few things, i've uploaded it to main and it will be live next restart.
  • Fixed the store sometimes not letting you buy milestones items even when you are the correct level
  • Fixed the Police Ford Interceptor not showing on market menu
  • Fixed Milestones not automatically loading and refreshing
  • Added Sell, Destroy and Give buttons to all milestone items
  • Fixed not being able to take off milestones clothing
  • Added masked suit status to HAZMAT suit, will no longer lose oxygen in fires, have hidden chat messages and not show the players name when looking at someone with the suit
  • Added HAZMAT Suit and Badass Suit to playermodel selector (can customise them)
  • Added all bodygroup options for the Badass Suit, HAZMAT suit and dev suit (can select like other customisable clothing)
  • Fixed hummer being an error for some players
  • Fixed players with 0 hours getting an error whenever they tried to do anything with milestones
  • Fixed mechanics not being able to weld to cars
If you find any more bugs, please post a bug report.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
What a superb update; it’s bloody marvellous!

Appreciate stuff like this, do keep it up guys.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Pollux
I like the update, however, the amount of time required for some of the milestones are a bit ridiculous, like the badass suit can only be used by 1 person on the entire server since the only other player eligable for it is perm-banned, other than that no complaints. Good job.
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Pollux, Eclipze
Wish the items for the milestones were free but I understand why they aren't. Good update either way
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Tomo, Pollux, Lewwings
(01-02-2020, 11:49 PM)Fultz Wrote: Wish the items for the milestones were free but I understand why they aren't. Good update either way

Do you really wish everyone with 500 hours+ to have a hummer free of charge? I am glad we both understand that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.