Joining the server
Aight, so most of the people join if there are enough people. Right?

But what if most of the players are thinking like that? If there are 5 players on, why should i join right?

Just join. If we all stop thinking like this everyone will join because we hit up the player count.

A full server always starts with the same people, just fking join and stop checking the player count.

If you join, other will join.

Thanks.

Yes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like pilip's post:
  • rino, Emil
faxxx
yeh but no because we don't join because we have no motivation to play a game full of shit anymore. it's not fun.
(12-30-2019, 02:10 PM)richieb Wrote: yeh but no because we don't join because we have no motivation to play a game full of shit anymore. it's not fun.
Why you dont try to make it better and not shitting on everyone who tries to keep it alive?
The following 6 users Like pilip's post:
  • Tails59, Lewwings, TASSIA, Pollux, rino, Dextah
(12-30-2019, 06:23 PM)richieb Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 02:56 PM)pjielip Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 02:10 PM)richieb Wrote: yeh but no because we don't join because we have no motivation to play a game full of shit anymore. it's not fun.
Why you dont try to make it better and not shitting on everyone who tries to keep it alive?
in no way am i shittin on people, just saying thats why i dont play. why so agression ??
Just telling some facts. Not a single form of aggression. Some people are just getting sick of others who are making things only worse Smile
Servers don't get populated because people force themselves to play on them. They get populated because of good visibility in the server browser.

Anyone who ever played the source engine knows this.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-30-2019, 07:14 PM)pjielip Wrote:
in no way am i shittin on people, just saying thats why i dont play. why so agression ??
Just telling some facts. Not a single form of aggression. Some people are just getting sick of others who are making things only worse Smile
but telling u why i dont play isnt toxic what the fuck
ok if theres too low player count its boring, if theres a lot of players it will be too much lag, and server even lags with 30 players so theres no solution to this.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(12-30-2019, 10:12 PM)richieb Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 07:14 PM)pjielip Wrote:
but telling u why i dont play isnt toxic what the fuck
Boï...
(12-30-2019, 11:19 PM)Julern Wrote: ok if theres too low player count its boring, if theres a lot of players it will be too much lag, and server even lags with 30 players so theres no solution to this.

v2d causes minimal lag. It is usually the map that is the biggest perpetrator. 

If you LOWER the model quality of the cars and models while at the same time keeping the MOST optimized map (v2d) the performance will be similar to what it was before. 

NOBODY is willing to make sacrifices and compromises on visual appeal for performance and lower download time.
It is insanity
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Julern