V5P and Mystery Updates
gangsta
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Already? I liked v2d. However v5p is a good map too

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Finally V5P

Regards,
Fearless Donator
#nohate but if FL was to do a map rotation it should've been implemented two years ago. It's fucking annoying seeing "New Map Vote!" and "V2D" and "V5P" every time I take a peek on the forums. Other than that, updates seem genuine and interesting I suppose. When are we going to see some crazy shit though?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Mist
Just stay with v2d. The playerbase is not what it used to be. Jeez. With bigger maps, you're bound to meet much fewer people.
Hope to see these 100 players play it
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Haarek, Eclipze, Fudge, Grape, Vimpto
Ick, V4b pls
Respectfully,

Hooter
let's hope this brings some players back; since I've returned I've only seen the same 15 people online.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Fudge, L Y N C H Y
(12-29-2019, 10:04 PM)Mist Wrote: Just stay with v2d. The playerbase is not what it used to be. Jeez. With bigger maps, you're bound to meet much fewer people.
On the FiveM servers I play on there are max 32 people. Despite that it feels busy  with frequent because player interaction people aren't locked into a room contrafarming. I hope this new update is a removal of contraband and overhaul of the economy. 
But it is nice to see v5p come back, the best of the maps.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(12-30-2019, 12:35 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 10:04 PM)Mist Wrote: Just stay with v2d. The playerbase is not what it used to be. Jeez. With bigger maps, you're bound to meet much fewer people.
On the FiveM servers I play on there are max 32 people. Despite that it feels busy  with frequent because player interaction people aren't locked into a room contrafarming. I hope this new update is a removal of contraband and overhaul of the economy. 
But it is nice to see v5p come back, the best of the maps.

Removing contraband would considerably dampen aggressive RP, more than it has already been stigmatized. I’d like to see more options to do illegal shit. Passive RP is fun to a point but everyone needs their fix of homicide and felony.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]