Why is FL so shit?
(12-30-2019, 08:18 AM)ryan! Wrote: Okay, dope take Falcon, let me add this to the 100 other post that boil down to "bad admin!!", "bad dev team" and "make different updates (no suggestions)"

Here's my sick breakdown:

Admin team: Is shit because there is 10 people online, what other active players you gonna give admin to? Frost?

Dev team: Put out really good updates, but only 10 people use them. For real though, look at the suggestion if you want to see the genius updates people think would be more impactful. (Rocks crumble, new skins, fix supra, disarm command, changing weed)

Aggressive RP: Dead because the 10 active player don't base

Passive RP: No interaction between 10 active players

Clans/Groups: 10 players

Teacher: All 10 players are teachers/admins

(Economy: Shut the fuck up and keep gambling falcon)

The problem with Fearless is 100% the active player count being low, and everything else about admin/dev team is completely bullshit stupid.  Everyone who makes "admin team >Sad" posts every other week should feel ashamed at how stupid they are. Like really degenerate stupid.

Why is active player count low? Because the server is impossible to find on the server listing. How can we fix that? Move to DarkRP.
EXACTLY GIVE ME ADMIN

also there is rarely staff on lol
I think the biggest issue is the map. We should change it
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Falcon
Maps aren’t the issue, updates aren’t the issue. Let’s stop finding excuses or reasons why things don’t work out and start doing:

Change the category to DarkRP
Open up admin applications
Make teacher applications public again
Remove groups and force existing ones to become clans

So many things have been tried in these past few months yet none have worked out.

Stop discussing, start doing.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Haarek, Alphaverse, PhantomSolaris
(12-30-2019, 01:57 PM)Jan Wrote: Maps aren’t the issue, updates aren’t the issue. Let’s stop finding excuses or reasons why things don’t work out and start doing:

Change the category to DarkRP
Open up admin applications
Make teacher applications public again
Remove groups and force existing ones to become clans

So many things have been tried in these past few months yet none have worked out.

Stop discussing, start doing.
#JaNf0rpresiDente
[Image: giphy.gif]
Would moving to the DarkRP category help though? It is mentioned a few times, but there are 1650 servers at the time of writing this, so there definitely would be a lot more competition when it comes to visibility on the server browser list.
[Image: CMaQQXJ.png]
The "CityRP FL" category isn't that hard to find from the list, so maybe just make the custom category name a bit more interesting or eye-catching?
[Image: 6WcDtMo.png]

Since in the DarkRP category, there are all these servers:

Spoiler :
[Image: kLNzwpM.png]

So finding Fearless from that garbage heap of DarkRP servers would be a lot harder. To be fair, I have no clue how the server ranking system works, maybe it's a mix of ping and player count? But my guess is that FL wouldn't be placed near the top.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(12-30-2019, 02:21 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Would moving to the DarkRP category help though? It is mentioned a few times, but there are 1650 servers at the time of writing this, so there definitely would be a lot more competition when it comes to visibility on the server browser list.
The "CityRP FL" category isn't that hard to find from the list, so maybe just make the custom category name a bit more interesting or eye-catching?

Spoiler :

So finding Fearless from that garbage heap of DarkRP servers would be a lot harder. To be fair, I have no clue how the server ranking system works, maybe it's a mix of ping and player count? But my guess is that FL wouldn't be placed near the top.

Easiest way to explain this.
People aren't looking for City rp the whole way down because if they wanted to do cityrp they would just do dark rp because realistically new people don't know the difference. You don't scroll down looking for a new game mode. You will however to find a different server in a select game mode.

Whenever I search for a dark rp server I have two criteria. 1. Player count
2. Ping

If we have say 15 people online we are not horrible but you will find people checking it out at least in comparison to now where they don't even know what the fuck fearless is.
I don't know why this is hard.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Haarek
(12-30-2019, 02:21 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Would moving to the DarkRP category help though? It is mentioned a few times, but there are 1650 servers at the time of writing this, so there definitely would be a lot more competition when it comes to visibility on the server browser list.

Spoiler :

Great opinion ex-admin Siphon, but you posted a screenshot of the DarkRP listings not even sorted from player count or ping or anything that makes sense which isn't how anyone looks for new servers.  Also tons of people who play DarkRP will happily join a server with 20-30 people which is better than having people scroll past 2 other City RP gamemodes to find FL near the bottom of the gamemodes.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
1 thing that i've always noticed is when there's staff there's usually more people around. If staff leave, players start to leave.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(12-30-2019, 02:58 PM)ryan! Wrote:

Spoiler :

Great opinion ex-admin Siphon, but you posted a screenshot of the DarkRP listings not even sorted from player count or ping or anything that makes sense which isn't how anyone looks for new servers.  Also tons of people who play DarkRP will happily join a server with 20-30 people which is better than having people scroll past 2 other City RP gamemodes to find FL near the bottom of the gamemodes.

It looks like he sorted the servers after their ranking. Which is the default search order and used by nearly every player.
The ranking consists of multiple factors, including ping and player count.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 3 users Like TASSIA's post:
  • Divey, Mr. Flaminator, Jonas
(12-30-2019, 04:01 PM)TASSIA Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 02:58 PM)ryan! Wrote:

Spoiler :

It looks like he sorted the servers after their ranking. Which is the default search order and used by nearly every player.
The ranking consists of multiple factors, including ping and player count.

Have you looked for a server on any game ever? I have always sorted the listing, but even if we pretend this is how people search, FL would still get more new players than it does now. 10-30 players in darkRP is better than in the current listing. The evidence is just looking at how dead the server is 24/7.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]