Why is FL so shit?
You suck Falcon.
Stop being so g@y all the time.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(12-29-2019, 08:43 PM)TASSIA Wrote: Define why Development is shit. Go more in detail.
A bring up some ideas. Thanks.

Your lack of "Aha" in your posts is the no.1 reason of why development is shit
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Pollux
(12-30-2019, 12:29 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 08:43 PM)TASSIA Wrote: Define why Development is shit. Go more in detail.

Your lack of "Aha" in your posts is the no.1 reason of why development is shit

Aha
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-29-2019, 09:16 PM)Falcon Wrote:

I think there should be some major updates that redefine the gamemode and give incentive to people to actually play. I can't think of a single update that has incentivized playtime in the past couple years. Developers should have carpal tunnel by now. If you want ideas look to FL's counterpart. Woodcutting, meth, shit like that. Maybe that's why they have double the players right now. If you want more let me know and I'll go in-depth with this. You're welcome.

Thank you for the feedback.

If you could give a clear answer on whether woodcutting or meth is more important, I will be more than happy to start working on it.
For meth a few more ideas on how exactly you'd like this to be implemented would be nice (basically what the player is doing from start to end)
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
For me I think the biggest barrier to FL is a minority of toxic players and a culture of accepting their behavior that has just become the norm. I find it to be a real push factor where there is already lacking pull.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 4 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Falcon, Joe Joe, Pollux, EmM
(12-30-2019, 12:44 AM)TASSIA Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 09:16 PM)Falcon Wrote:

I think there should be some major updates that redefine the gamemode and give incentive to people to actually play. I can't think of a single update that has incentivized playtime in the past couple years. Developers should have carpal tunnel by now. If you want ideas look to FL's counterpart. Woodcutting, meth, shit like that. Maybe that's why they have double the players right now. If you want more let me know and I'll go in-depth with this. You're welcome.

Thank you for the feedback.

If you could give a clear answer on whether woodcutting or meth is more important, I will be more than happy to start working on it.
For meth a few more ideas on how exactly you'd like this to be implemented would be nice (basically what the player is doing from start to end)
Please no, no woodcutting, we need underground missions

Deliver drugs, weapons, counterfeit money, or some smuggled antique, instead of Amazon packages as a delivery guy.

Perhaps even targeted killing missions on some NPC?
(12-30-2019, 12:49 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: For me I think the biggest barrier to FL is a minority of toxic players and a culture of accepting their behavior that has just become the norm. I find it to be a real push factor where there is already lacking pull.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I concur. Way too many brown nosing fuckheads. Let’s have a revolution. Tassia I would gladly put in the work in suggesting updates but I don’t see any point considering (from what I’ve experienced) half the sub-par staff team doesn’t want to see change.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Okay, dope take Falcon, let me add this to the 100 other post that boil down to "bad admin!!", "bad dev team" and "make different updates (no suggestions)"

Here's my sick breakdown:

Admin team: Is shit because there is 10 people online, what other active players you gonna give admin to? Frost?

Dev team: Put out really good updates, but only 10 people use them. For real though, look at the suggestion if you want to see the genius updates people think would be more impactful. (Rocks crumble, new skins, fix supra, disarm command, changing weed)

Aggressive RP: Dead because the 10 active player don't base

Passive RP: No interaction between 10 active players

Clans/Groups: 10 players

Teacher: All 10 players are teachers/admins

(Economy: Shut the fuck up and keep gambling falcon)

The problem with Fearless is 100% the active player count being low, and everything else about admin/dev team is completely bullshit stupid.  Everyone who makes "admin team >Sad" posts every other week should feel ashamed at how stupid they are. Like really degenerate stupid.

Why is active player count low? Because the server is impossible to find on the server listing. How can we fix that? Move to DarkRP.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 8 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Haarek, Mr. Flaminator, Falc, Bobby Shmicki, Falcon, konsta, Jordy, RaZZ
Thank you Ryan. I second that
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.