My discord account was banned from discord
My entire discord account has been banned. I have had to make a new account but need a new authentication code so I can use the discord again. pls help
[Image: xAVmzhR]
Contact Arny.
Has this problem been solved?
If not try to contact Tomo, Divey or Dev-Team
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Hi Wiki, is 'Heliummannen' your new account? If so I can remove your old one from the discord and sort that one out for you.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Why were you banned? Is nobody going to question this?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(01-09-2020, 12:31 PM)Yonno Wrote: Why were you banned? Is nobody going to question this?

I think he means his discord account, not specifically in the FL discord, but discord as a service it was banned from.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Slaint
(01-09-2020, 04:43 PM)richieb Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 12:31 PM)Yonno Wrote: Why were you banned? Is nobody going to question this?

I think he means his discord account, not specifically in the FL discord, but discord as a service it was banned from.

That's exactly why it should be asked, if he was banned because he broke the terms of service of Discord then you sure as hell would not want someone like that back on your Discord.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(01-09-2020, 06:20 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 04:43 PM)richieb Wrote:

That's exactly why it should be asked, if he was banned because he broke the terms of service of Discord then you sure as hell would not want someone like that back on your Discord.

Being honest a lot of discord ToS'd people have been allowed to make a new account and join, I think Awestruck was discord ToS'd like 3 times. I don't think there is an issue with letting them back in as long as it didn't occur on an FL service.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
No responses from thread owner in 2 weeks.

Closed & Moved