Development Rewards
(12-27-2019, 08:39 PM)Zombie Wrote: The developers are soooo going to create a union and strike for higher wages and other benefits after this

I can confirm this was discussed with us all in a group chat before it actually happened, we all mutually agreed on ingame benefits due to various reasons. There were too many unresolved issues with actual pay so it was the next best thing. So no, there won't be a strike aha.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-27-2019, 11:02 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 08:39 PM)Zombie Wrote: The developers are soooo going to create a union and strike for higher wages and other benefits after this

I can confirm this was discussed with us all in a group chat before it actually happened, we all mutually agreed on ingame benefits due to various reasons. There were too many unresolved issues with actual pay so it was the next best thing. So no, there won't be a strike aha.

i can confirm that he is spitting facts
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Pollux, Divey
(12-27-2019, 11:03 PM)Arny Wrote:

i can confirm Conn is a massive superweeb
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-27-2019, 11:03 PM)Pollux Wrote:

This is a serious announcement thread, so take your immaturity elsewhere please and stay on topic.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Dimitris

“Contributor”

Quit trolling and responding on behalf of the Developers which you’re not.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Alphaverse, Dimitris
(12-28-2019, 10:51 AM)Falc Wrote:

This is a serious announcement thread, so take your immaturity elsewhere please and stay on topic.

How about you lighten up a bit, if there's an issue with my post report it and a staff member can take a look.

(12-28-2019, 10:55 AM)Falc Wrote:

“Contributor”

The rewards are for the entire development team, so contributors and developers. I was also involved in the discussion and I'm not a normal contributor at all. I also find it quite ironic how you're saying I'm trying to do a developer role yet you're the member trying to be a admin here?

My response was accurate as said by Arny who replied and Divey who liked the post. Take your toxicity elsewhere instead of posting useless replies here as it really doesn't help anyone. If you're getting triggered by me responding to a thread while being a contributor, I can't really help you either.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
no hour rewards but this smh
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(12-28-2019, 03:52 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 10:51 AM)Falc Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 11:02 PM)Pollux Wrote: I can confirm this was discussed with us all in a group chat before it actually happened, we all mutually agreed on ingame benefits due to various reasons. There were too many unresolved issues with actual pay so it was the next best thing. So no, there won't be a strike aha.

How about you lighten up a bit, if there's an issue with my post report it and a staff member can take a look.

(12-28-2019, 10:55 AM)Falc Wrote:

“Contributor”

The rewards are for the entire development team, so contributors and developers. I was also involved in the discussion and I'm not a normal contributor at all. I also find it quite ironic how you're saying I'm trying to do a developer role yet you're the member trying to be a admin here?

My response was accurate as said by Arny who replied and Divey who liked the post. Take your toxicity elsewhere instead of posting useless replies here as it really doesn't help anyone. If you're getting triggered by me responding to a thread while being a contributor, I can't really help you either.

But you are a contributor.

Just because you're very good at what you do, doesn't mean you should be better that any other contributor, developer is earned.

To my understanding you're a clever guy, and FL need you more than you need them thats shown in the past.

With or without developer he can easily get access to shit, and he needs to do his job so it is what it is, but if this is the case just give Pollux dev, instead of having him as the teachers pet version of a contributor.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • rino
(12-28-2019, 04:47 PM)perqe Wrote: But you are a contributor.

Just because you're very good at what you do, doesn't mean you should be better that any other contributor, developer is earned.

To my understanding you're a clever guy, and FL need you more than you need them thats shown in the past.

With or without developer he can easily get access to shit, and he needs to do his job so it is what it is, but if this is the case just give Pollux dev, instead of having him as the teachers pet version of a contributor.

Thanks for your input, next time we'll be sure to not give anyone any sort of response at all, no matter if they are absolutely correct just like Pollux's statement was.
(12-28-2019, 05:22 PM)Tails59 Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 04:47 PM)perqe Wrote: But you are a contributor.

Thanks for your input, next time we'll be sure to not give anyone any sort of response at all, no matter if they are absolutely correct just like Pollux's statement was.

I have not said anything about what he said. So i have no clue what you are going about.

But Pollux, has basically said hes above the contributors and we know why, because he does more than a contributor would and will have more access through people.

Instead of him being a glorified contributor, just give gim dev.

I have no clue what you are honestly trying to say, but yeh it sounded like a whine so pick your bottom lip up, and please re-read what i said because you haven't understood my point and this could become something it shouldnt.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]