Development Rewards
(12-28-2019, 07:11 PM)perqe Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 05:22 PM)Tails59 Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 04:47 PM)perqe Wrote: But you are a contributor.

Just because you're very good at what you do, doesn't mean you should be better that any other contributor, developer is earned.

To my understanding you're a clever guy, and FL need you more than you need them thats shown in the past.

With or without developer he can easily get access to shit, and he needs to do his job so it is what it is, but if this is the case just give Pollux dev, instead of having him as the teachers pet version of a contributor.

Thanks for your input, next time we'll be sure to not give anyone any sort of response at all, no matter if they are absolutely correct just like Pollux's statement was.

I have not said anything about what he said. So i have no clue what you are going about.

But Pollux, has basically said hes above the contributors and we know why, because he does more than a contributor would and will have more access through people.

Instead of him being a glorified contributor, just give gim dev.

I have no clue what you are honestly trying to say, but yeh it sounded like a whine so pick your bottom lip up, and please re-read what i said because you haven't understood my point and this could become something it shouldnt.

It sounded like you were saying he shouldn't have said anything because he's a contributor, which I would totally disagree with. Although if that wasn't what you meant then I apologise
(12-28-2019, 07:16 PM)Tails59 Wrote:

Just because you're very good at what you do, doesn't mean you should be better that any other contributor, developer is earned.

To my understanding you're a clever guy, and FL need you more than you need them thats shown in the past.

With or without developer he can easily get access to shit, and he needs to do his job so it is what it is, but if this is the case just give Pollux dev, instead of having him as the teachers pet version of a contributor.

Thanks for your input, next time we'll be sure to not give anyone any sort of response at all, no matter if they are absolutely correct just like Pollux's statement was.

I have not said anything about what he said. So i have no clue what you are going about.

But Pollux, has basically said hes above the contributors and we know why, because he does more than a contributor would and will have more access through people.

I have no clue what you are honestly trying to say, but yeh it sounded like a whine so pick your bottom lip up, and please re-read what i said because you haven't understood my point and this could become something it shouldnt.

It sounded like you were saying he shouldn't have said anything because he's a contributor, which I would totally disagree with. Although if that wasn't what you meant then I apologise

No i was to do with this glorified contributor comment. It has nothing to do with him not speaking or saying anything.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(12-28-2019, 07:20 PM)perqe Wrote:

No i was to do with this glorified contributor comment. It has nothing to do with him not speaking or saying anything.

Pollux had been given access in the gamemode by Arny while he was not even in the team ( He had been demoted ) of course he will feel like he is above others contributors.

I didn't mean I'm above the rest of the contributors in that sense, the entire team is equally great and talented. I more meant I am quite literally a rank in between Contributor and Developer due to me being a Developer in the past. I have access equal compared to a developer apart from forums; I have access to the latest gamemode and can upload files myself. This is due to me and Arny managing the Development server with Souls permission. I was also involved in discussions like the one for Developer pay which is why I replied to this thread in the first place.

It wouldn't be fair to give me developer now as I am still working on my big ingame project as backend systems took up 90% of my Development time until now. I prioritised these backend systems to help speed up development and make it less of a pain for everyone on the team which has resulted in massively boosted productivity for everyone. You can see more information on the roadmap.

I've gone a bit off topic here so I'm going to circle back to Development Rewards. We (Me + Developers + SAs) discussed rewards a few weeks ago and did talk about pay at first. We came to the conclusion that it would not be practical to pay the current team with real money and instead went for in game rewards as its essentially the next best thing. While pay would be nice there's too many unresolved issues such as determining how much everyone gets paid and also the total amount available for payment compared to how many people are currently on the team. I can say for sure that the current team is fine with the current rewards as it's obviously better than what we previously had and the best solution for now.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-28-2019, 07:34 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 07:20 PM)perqe Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 05:22 PM)Tails59 Wrote: Thanks for your input, next time we'll be sure to not give anyone any sort of response at all, no matter if they are absolutely correct just like Pollux's statement was.

Pollux had been given access in the gamemode by Arny while he was not even in the team ( He had been demoted ) of course he will feel like he is above others contributors.

That's just incorrect lol
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Luna