James
Your name: James

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439

Your ban ID: 81521

Banned by: [FL] Awestruck

Reason: ToS

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you:

Hello. I've seen that you're lifting bans, so I thought I'd give it a try.

The specific violation of ToS I did was creating malicious code when I was a developer. In my defense, I was certain that this code was all removed when I was confronted about it because I didn't want to lose my developer position. After I resigned, I was told a while later by Pollux that the command still existed but was re-coded to ban anyone who used it. Because of knowing this, I told everyone to type it in the console in OOC which got a few people banned. This made Awestruck believe that I was still aware of the existence of the backdoor, despite of the fact that I had to be told about it to find out about it.

Regardless of whether you believe me or not, I am posting this unban request because, even if my defense is invalid, there is still the new ban wipe policy so I thought I'd try my luck.

Thanks,

James.
Hello James,

I’ll take this up for discussion with the team and give you a verdict. Please have paitence.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello James,

First off, I’d like to thank you for your interest in returning to Fearless, however, after a discussion with the administrative team, we’ve decided to deny your request on the basis that you haven’t been quite exactly honest with us and you’ve in the past been very toxic.

The backdoor was used to give your friends access to noclip, phase etc. I’d reccommend that in the future you be honest instead of trying to form a false image of yourself.

On that note, this UBR is hereby declined
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hi James,

Apologies. It seems we jumped the gun with this one - The information we received was inaccurate and now we have the correct information. Your case will be re-opened and another conclusion may be seen to depending on the teams opinion on the new information.

Hold tight

Many thanks
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
After a new discussion, we have determined your ban is not worth a permanent suspension and therefore you will be unbanned, with the ban kept and record, alongside a last chance to your name.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]