Development Roadmap
(12-22-2019, 01:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 01:12 PM)Broccoli Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 08:03 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 11:08 PM)Conn Wrote: devs do nothing ?

Until the roadmap was introduced that's what it looked like. There has been no big update since the mining one. Also claiming that you are working on updates and actually pushing them on the live server are two completely different things.

Active development =/= big update every week pepeGa

You love showcasing that your IQ is below 10. If that's what you got from my comment you are dumb.

No need to get hostile buddy, not sure what you have against me. From your comment you said that it doesn't look like they are active because they're not pumping out big updates often. I was just simply taking inference, maybe you should be more careful with what you say.
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-22-2019, 02:05 PM)Broccoli Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 08:03 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 11:08 PM)Conn Wrote: devs do nothing ?

Until the roadmap was introduced that's what it looked like. There has been no big update since the mining one. Also claiming that you are working on updates and actually pushing them on the live server are two completely different things.

You love showcasing that your IQ is below 10. If that's what you got from my comment you are dumb.

No need to get hostile buddy, not sure what you have against me. From your comment you said that it doesn't look like they are active because they're not pumping out big updates often. I was just simply taking inference, maybe you should be more careful with what you say.

On my comment, I also mentioned that working on updates and actually pushing them online are two different things and I stand by that. Right now I still think the dev is doing fuck all. On the roadmap, they are claiming to be working on updates that don't mean they are. Until I see them actively pushing updates on the server ( doesn't matter if they are big or not ) I will stand by my comment.
(12-22-2019, 02:21 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 08:03 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Until the roadmap was introduced that's what it looked like. There has been no big update since the mining one. Also claiming that you are working on updates and actually pushing them on the live server are two completely different things.

On my comment, I also mentioned that working on updates and actually pushing them online are two different things and I stand by that. Right now I still think the dev is doing fuck all. On the roadmap, they are claiming to be working on updates that don't mean they are. Until I see them actively pushing updates on the server ( doesn't matter if they are big or not ) I will stand by my comment.

You do realise for us to push an update, we need to work on it first? We can't push updates without claiming and working on them. Things aren't allowed to be placed on the roadmap without active development, things which are going slowly aren't on this one and instead are just tracked internally until more progress is made.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-22-2019, 02:44 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 01:12 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Active development =/= big update every week pepeGa

You do realise for us to push an update, we need to work on it first? We can't push updates without claiming and working on them.

No he must get his updates NOW otherwise you're doing fuck all Angry
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Chumps
Let's cut it out, and not have another thread spiral into toxicity.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(12-22-2019, 03:58 PM)Conn Wrote: Let's cut it out, and not have another thread spiral into toxicity.

Ok Commiebob Torybob!!!!!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-22-2019, 08:03 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Until the roadmap was introduced that's what it looked like. There has been no big update since the mining one. Also claiming that you are working on updates and actually pushing them on the live server are two completely different things.

If you know everything better how about you stop only talking and do things yourself. Apply for Contributor and show everyone that you know what you're talking about. If you don't do so stop talking bullsh*t.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
why you all so toxic?? behave yourself if possible. ty
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Can we just not turn this good thing into a massive flame war please, the Development Team is clearly making an effort to be more transparent with the community. No need to just start on others because of previous un-transparency.

Anybody that continues it will be punished accordingly.
The following 7 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Conn, Chumps, RoCKy, Mr. Flaminator, Spartan_KCT, Lewwings, Haarek
It's very nice to see were your focus lie over the near future. I think it is a fantastic development in being more open. You have done well to help the community set their expectations which I know was a concern about launching this. Hopefully for most of the community they will be able to see your work for what it is and appreciate yourselves for your ongoing contribution.
It is unfortunate this community is still as toxic as before.
Take note, if you want people to work well for you (especially for free) you need to recognise the effort they input. If you want more to be achieved belittling will only have the opposite effect.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 6 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Lewwings, RedPanda, Conn, Pollux, Joe Joe