Julern
Steam Name: Julern

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146617242

BanID: 82817

Ban Reason
Not respecting Staff decisions

Staff Member: [FL] Ranger

Involved users
Me, and two more officers i cant remember the name off.

Why should you be unbanned?
Well i have been banned for about 2 months now and im missing FL, after seeing the map change (one of my biggest requests) and some nice uptates i've gained huge interest again and due to my bad patience i've decided to make this UBR.

So i remember crashing my car, laying on the ground waiting for paramedic with the police around me, before paramedic came a citizen decided to step on me and kill me, the other officers laughed saying ¨haha nice suicide to avoid arrest¨. i got warned by Redpanda and he told me to Continue the Situation and i did, when i got back the first thing they said was why did you suicide? with a laughing voice and i said i got stepped over, they said whatever ur getting arrested anyways, before they handcuffed me i said ¨oh look over there an armed man¨ both officers stared right behind them with zero guns out, i quickly ran away and they attempted to follow me but couldn't because i had coffee. in their PR they stated that i still talked in OOC and ran away which is bullshit, i told them that i got stepped over and continued the arrest IC, i think the ban reason is just a really weird situation and very little effort in the PR, he instantly deleted the video after it was approved which i understand but they started the arguement after my return to the scene, i just quickly explained the situation and continued the RP. i think the PR was out of anger and revenge, i would do the same but what i did was just simply not rulebreaking.

i hope you will consider this UBR seriously and not just read my name and decline.

Thanks -Julern
Hello there!
I'm one of the officers that are involved and the one that wrote the PR, I still have the footage from the PR if you or an admin would like to watch it, I'm guessing it could be helpful with showing what really happened.

Here's the PR if you would like to see what I said in it. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94559
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Denied - To be honest since your ban, you haven't changed at all. You continue to be a spout of toxicity on the forums and I believe you should wait the remainder of your ban.