UNBAN OR AA
(12-21-2019, 12:14 PM)Dimitris Wrote: People getting permed for refusing to snake on others. This community is a joke.

lol ok
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(12-21-2019, 12:14 PM)Dimitris Wrote: People getting permed for refusing to snake on others. This community is a joke.

I wouldn't comment if you don't know what happened.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
What happened?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • User 21796
(12-21-2019, 09:23 PM)Yonno Wrote: What happened?

Banned for withholding information by not responding, which in all honesty is stupid

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Rukka's Lawyers is at your service! Contact via PM for more details! No win no fee!

Many thanks - Rukka.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Pollux
Do you guys like wanna play Minecraft I know this is kinda off topic but I’ve been trying to get all my friends to play with me on my new server but no one has replied or responded or anything and frankly I think that’s kinda bullshit because I put a lot of work into making my server and setting up the permissions and gettin the plugins and no one has the gall or audacity to entertain themselves within the my realm just because I’m a fucking retard yeah I’ve been diagnosed with Down syndrome and people usually think that’s a negative but I think it’s a positive because I have more fucking chromosomes than you bitch but yeah um if anyone wants to play Minecraft with me it would really make my day and prevent some fucked up news broadcasts.

Xoxo,
- Sent from my iPhone
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 5 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Ranger, SpaghettiFTW, Pollux, Luna, god
(12-21-2019, 11:13 PM)Falcon Wrote: Do you guys like wanna play Minecraft I know this is kinda off topic but I’ve been trying to get all my friends to play with me on my new server but no one has replied or responded or anything and frankly I think that’s kinda bullshit because I put a lot of work into making my server and setting up the permissions and gettin the plugins and no one has the gall or audacity to entertain themselves within the my realm just because I’m a fucking retard yeah I’ve been diagnosed with Down syndrome and people usually think that’s a negative but I think it’s a positive because I have more fucking chromosomes than you bitch but yeah um if anyone wants to play Minecraft with me it would really make my day and prevent some fucked up news broadcasts.

Xoxo,
  - Sent from my iPhone

FL minecraft server when
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-21-2019, 03:35 AM)Ducktard Wrote: shut it
please dont be rude to frost its not nice
[Image: unknown.png]