Staff Report: Jonas (posted on behalf of john jong)
This post should not be considered a double post as the previous one posted was deleted without the writers (John Jong's) consent. Please consider this the current and updated thread and acknowledge that any posts to the other thread (posted by Frost) from here on out are not official or written by the writer.

Username: John Jong
Accused Staff Member: Jonas
Involved Users:
  • - Jonas
  • - Myself
  • - technically Enzyme (Only if he wants to add onto the part about his UBR)
Time/Date/Time Zone: N/A
Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Ignoring the Ban Lift and bending rules in his or his friends gain.
Evidence and Explanation: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94946
~ Hello this is about my UBR which is linked above for which Jonas denied it due to being a ban for hacking. On the ban lift thread it clearly states in his own evidence for the denial that if it is a TOS ban with no reason displayed which it clearly says that it will be lifted however Jonas decided to go against that decision and deny the appeal stating it was for hacking however the ban doesn't state that.
A screenshot of my ban: 
[Image: 3cHK4u.png]

A screenshot of the ban lift thread:

[Image: 709LZZ.png]

Another example of this is in Enzymes UBR even though I am against Enzyme being unbanned I still feel this was unfair as it does say on his ban "TOS" same as my forum ban.

This post was written by John Jong and posted on his behalf. The contents of this post have not been reviewed, read, screened, or examined against the rules and guidelines of FearlessRP prior to posting. The words of this post are of the writer's origin and all responsibility for such words should be directed towards the writer.
Copying this from the other thread.

Hello John Jong,

The reason as to why I denied your UBR was because of GHOSTK1LL3R's comment, he stated that your ToS ban was for Hacking (using aimbot in-game), therefore your ban would go under the section of the ToS bans that are not wiped. I've already informed you this through discord, as to which you were extremely toxic and disrespectful, I don't even know who you are, but you ended up calling me an "asslicking admin" and went on to go off-topic. I don't see in any way how this is abuse, as I did my job and denied your UBR, because you had been ToS'ed by GHOSTK1LL3R for hacking. I understand that it only says "ToS", however, GHOSTK1LL3R enlightened me on what it specifically meant.

Here is one of the disrespectful comments from you:
[Image: 0d2b7483fcbf0407d294100d1a9fab64.png]

In regards to Enzyme's UBR, that is completely irrelevant. He used an IP-grabber and was therefore banned, his ban went under "Hacking" and "Doxxing", as he would grab peoples IP. He had no evidence to prove he was innocent, although claiming it. It has nothing to do with that.

I don't see how I've abused my powers at all, and I, therefore, I don't see a reason to discuss anything as I believe we already went over this through Discord, and I am not gonna discuss with you, if you keep the same toxic attitude. I've said what needs to be said, and will await an SA's conclusion.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Jonas

Thank you for the reply, just because a demoted staff member who was demoted for corruption and has hacked as well as received many TOS bans in the past said thats the reason doesnt really mean much to be honest. The point still stands if it says "TOS" without a reason on the ban then it will be lifted just because ghostkiller said it doesnt mean you go by his words. Especially when you have zero clue what even happened. Also your screenshot means nothing as it wasnt on an FL service but at the time I was also quite intoxicated at the time so I had no clue what I was saying and I even attempted to apologise to you but you refused my apology [Image: MzbBF02.png] 
so I will publicly apologise here. I am sorry to what I said to you that night I was very drunk so was just chatting shit and didnt mean what I said. I will now be waiting for an SA's response unless I need to respond further to any other messages or questions.

This post was written by John Jong and posted on his behalf. The contents of this post have not been reviewed, read, screened, or examined against the rules and guidelines of FearlessRP prior to posting. The words of this post are of the writer's origin and all responsibility for such words should be directed towards the writer.
Firstly, I'd like to wish all FearlessRP staff members a very Happy Holidays. Obviously I recognize that the Winter Holidays may have brought about a temporary pause on the discussion about this report.

However, there's still been several days prior to the Christmas Holidays when this could have been discussed internally. I'd like to see a public response by the higher management team acknowledging that this report is being handled.
Greetings Zambie/John,

First of all - thank you for addressing your concerns.

As the person who wrote up the Ban Lift thread I can confidently say that despite your ban reason being 'ToS' - it was given to you for hacking which is under ToS and is not eligible to be lifted in the rules of our ban lift.

No action will be taken against Jonas.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]