RedPanda
(12-18-2019, 11:55 PM)Jessica Mensaert Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 11:53 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Jessica,

I'll address each point you made one by one:

• Just because you broke one rule doesn't make it any less important than someone who broke multiple.
  • You were still looking at the PR as unlike the other PR's it had around 30 MINUTES of evidence to sift through, time out of my day which could be much better spent on other things.
  • Favouritism would have seen me let them off entirely or not review your PR, those who blatantly broke the rules with ill intention were punished.
  • I am fair in what I do, if you wish to dispute this I can provide screenshot evidence.
  •  I took up the case 11 hours after it was posted and gave instruction which you followed 2 hours later. I then had to find time to look into the evidence as it wasn't exactly a 5 minute job, hence the slow (but not even slow) reply.
  • It should be quite apparent that when the PR hasn't been dealt with there would be no punishments.
  • Once again, the time the PR is posted doesn't reflect when it will be reviewed. I've dealt with 4 PR's in the past 24 hours, I'll deal with them in whatever order I see fit or the most time efficient for me.
If you have any further questions just ask.

Edit: On redpanda's forum profile frost makes loads of informal comments that could convey favouritism

https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=18433

I literally don't even speak to RedPanda that much, spoke to him like 5 times so you can stop with the "favouritism" bs.
(12-18-2019, 11:55 PM)Jessica Mensaert Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 11:53 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Jessica,

I'll address each point you made one by one:

• Just because you broke one rule doesn't make it any less important than someone who broke multiple.
  • You were still looking at the PR as unlike the other PR's it had around 30 MINUTES of evidence to sift through, time out of my day which could be much better spent on other things.
  • Favouritism would have seen me let them off entirely or not review your PR, those who blatantly broke the rules with ill intention were punished.
  • I am fair in what I do, if you wish to dispute this I can provide screenshot evidence.
  •  I took up the case 11 hours after it was posted and gave instruction which you followed 2 hours later. I then had to find time to look into the evidence as it wasn't exactly a 5 minute job, hence the slow (but not even slow) reply.
  • It should be quite apparent that when the PR hasn't been dealt with there would be no punishments.
  • Once again, the time the PR is posted doesn't reflect when it will be reviewed. I've dealt with 4 PR's in the past 24 hours, I'll deal with them in whatever order I see fit or the most time efficient for me.
If you have any further questions just ask.

Edit: On redpanda's forum profile frost makes loads of informal comments that could convey favouritism

https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=18433
2 questions for you RedPanda:

1st Q: you said: "Just because you broke one rule doesn't make it any less important than someone who broke multiple"

then what is your logic behind banning/blacklisting?

Banning someone for 3 days for breaking 1 rule, Whilst only blacklisting and/or Warning someone whom broke mutiple rules,
looks as unbalanced and unfair as can possibly be.

As in my PR was said. there were 3 people rdmed and one more teamkilled wich makes it 4 RDM's!

4RDM's + all the other points stated with video proof (including the long original videos i posted first, not the shortened ones)
only being punished by a blacklist or/and warning is really soft compared to a 3day ban for 1 rule being broken.

fearrpbreakage is a minor non game play affecting rule breakage in comparison to impactful rdm's.

There is absolutely no logic nor any fair balance in this.

2nd Q :  did you decide the fearRp Breakage (the reason of my ban) well?

i think you missed out on the evidence that i had
been compliant for 5 minutes straight facing the wall (incase you missed that in my video evidence (shortened 17 minute version and also in the long 27 minute version)but wich missed out in monkeydustftw's short version of his evidence wich was the exact same situation)

To All Admins: id recommend for any other admin besides only Redpanda to take a look at the Exact same video im talking about. the video on the pr i made wich is 17.04 minutes long to check it for theirselves.

Maybe because there is no blacklist for what you did you broke FearRP where as in my case i killed using a gun so theres a blacklist for that from weapons which is fair you broke fear rp there is no way of letting someone off with a blacklist cause there is no blacklists for that....
(12-19-2019, 12:31 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: Maybe because there is no blacklist for what you did you broke FearRP where as in my case i killed using a gun so theres a blacklist for that from weapons which is fair you broke fear rp there is no way of letting someone off with a blacklist cause there is no blacklists for that....

The questions were pointed to "Redpanda". not to you "MonkeyDustFTW",

as "RedPanda" said: "if you have any further questions just ask" wich is what i did just now.

anyhow

a reply to your explenation:

3 days (72 hours) ban for 1 rule VS 3 hour blacklist for multiple rules is still Very Much unbalanced and not logical nor fair in any way. Everyone who can count can see that.
The amount of hours just doesnt add up to a balanced fair supposed outcome
Answer 1:

My reasoning behind blacklisting and banning is that of the staff team, certain things are bannable offences whereas other are sufficiently or more suited to a blacklist. When dealing with FearRP the only punishment is a ban, whereas RDM can be dealt with via a blacklist. There was only 3 RDM’s in your evidence that had solid proof of who carried them out and so that person was blacklisted accordingly based on their blacklist history with weapons and in general. Also I am noticing your lack of knowledge and comprehension of the rules here, FearRP is a fundamental rule on FL and is enforced appropriately, if you feel this is unfair I would like to inform you that you got off lucky with a 3 day ban for your second offence considering a player got 6 months for breaking FearRP.

Answer 2:

It doesn’t matter how long you had been there, if you are under FearRP you must follow it. Even with Monkey not including this it was easier for me to review as it showed the rule breakage, large amounts of context weren’t necessary.

To add, I don’t believe any administrators (bar the SA’s reviewing the case) will watch a 17 minute piece of evidence of a concluded PR as it would quite frankly be a waste of their time.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
It's funny I made an admin report about this not long ago and he did it to me again last night. I provided evidence of being rdm'd but he first replied "Please provide evidence that actually proves who killed you, this shows nothing." even though the accused admitted to doing it just above and he has the logs... he then goes on to deny the PR because "Denied.

Me and other members of the team witnessed you and your friends doing many things in your trucks which would warrant a response like this, considering the lack of context and from what I saw when I was on the server, I feel they were well within their right to shoot you due to the threat(s) you posed to their life and damage you caused."

Now if this was the case he has allowed back seat admin to happen because I was on nlr and I did nothing to them at the time of them shooting me. If I was really driving that bad why no staff give me any blacklists or bans? I was driving how any truck driver can on the narrow roads of this map, someone also was willing to provide extra evidence that they were just following us around and crashing into us but he didn't even wanna even look at that. In fact, after I was rdm'd I spoke to him in-game he said "he would look into it" I said I can send you the video on Discord as proof if he wanted and he replied "no that would have to be a PR" even tho I have sent proof to other staff of things before and they had no issue with that. The fact he asked me can I prove it was them show me he in fact didn't look into it and just parred me of, maybe because it was his friends or maybe because I made a report on him in the past who know.
(12-19-2019, 03:24 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: It's funny I made an admin report about this not long ago and he did it to me again last night. I provided evidence of being rdm'd but he first replied "Please provide evidence that actually proves who killed you, this shows nothing." even though the accused admitted to doing it just above and he has the logs... he then goes on to deny the PR because "Denied.

Me and other members of the team witnessed you and your friends doing many things in your trucks which would warrant a response like this, considering the lack of context and from what I saw when I was on the server, I feel they were well within their right to shoot you due to the threat(s) you posed to their life and damage you caused."

Now if this was the case he has allowed back seat admin to happen because I was on nlr and I did nothing to them at the time of them shooting me. If I was really driving that bad why no staff give me any blacklists or bans? I was driving how any truck driver can on the narrow roads of this map, someone also was willing to provide extra evidence that they were just following us around and crashing into us but he didn't even wanna even look at that. In fact, after I was rdm'd I spoke to him in-game he said "he would look into it" I said I can send you the video on Discord as proof if he wanted and he replied "no that would have to be a PR" even tho I have sent proof to other staff of things before and they had no issue with that. The fact he asked me can I prove it was them show me he in fact didn't look into it and just parred me of, maybe because it was his friends or maybe because I made a report on him in the past who know.

Believe me when I say, you and your friends got off lucky in your trucks and you should’ve been given sizeable blacklists for that day. I didn’t authorise backseat administration as it was an IC situation which you posed a threat to their life and they responded. I don’t hold grudges so don’t even start with that petty level of accusations and I don’t understand why people always think it’s my friends who I’m letting off. I’m lucky if I’ve spoke to those people a handful of times on the server.

I won’t be replying any further to this AA as once again it’s people complaining about punishments in the courthouse. I will only now reply if an SA requests me to do so.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
What I'm reading here is in your first sentence you say we were lucky not to get a blacklist and then in your next statement you say we were doing IC offenses, please explain what one we did so I know for future reference. You have many reports of bias resolutions in prs that other staff aren't getting so maybe you do need to think am I being biased here? Not once did you take one of us aside and say look stop now, in fact, a few staff members had a good laugh with us about the situations that were happening around the map. As was stated before in the PR I made staff were following us around a lot to make sure we weren't doing anything wrong and not once did they tell us to stop that kinda tells me we might have been causing a bit of trouble but it wasn't staff worthy but just IC and with the police.
(12-19-2019, 07:57 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: What I'm reading here is in your first sentence you say we were lucky not to get a blacklist and then in your next statement you say we were doing IC offenses, please explain what one we did so I know for future reference. You have many reports of bias resolutions in prs that other staff aren't getting so maybe you do need to think am I being biased here? Not once did you take one of us aside and say look stop now, in fact, a few staff members had a good laugh with us about the situations that were happening around the map. As was stated before in the PR I made staff were following us around a lot to make sure we weren't doing anything wrong and not once did they tell us to stop that kinda tells me we might have been causing a bit of trouble but it wasn't staff worthy but just IC and with the police.

-Involved, user who got reported by Deadeye-

I see you are still lying. Now if this was the case he has allowed back seat admin to happen because I was on nlr and I did nothing to them at the time of them shooting me <-- Your words

Basically nothing of this is true, You never died, only the last time when we killed you because we felt threatend. RedPanda never let us do backseat administrating neither did we. We started shooting you because, and again. You have rammed us into a wall and after that into the woods. 

May I also point out that RedPanda and I never spoke to eachother before? He was literally just dealing with the report as he should do. Just because you did not win a report, doesn't mean you have to start creating or adding a reply on a AA thread just because you felt the same. There was no valid evidence to actually punish us, just because there was nothing to punish us for. Everything we did were IC reasons and had valid reasons to do so. Thats the reason why RedPanda denied the report on us. 

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Greetings Jessica,

First of all - thank you for addressing the concerns you have.

After reviewing the case I believe RedPanda has already stated the facts and all I can do is simply reiterate them. Punishments are for the most part at the staff members discretion and from looking at who these PRs effected and the punishments that were handed out, there is no sign of favouritism.

In conclusion, nothing will be happening to RedPanda.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]