RedPanda
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
Me and everyone that was on the server at the time.

Date & Time (GMT): 6/12/19 @ 21:25 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
At the time RedPanda joined the server, the taxes had been set to 40% by the previous president that had left the server.
Apparently from what RedPanda claimed, he got some reports for continual raids due to the taxes. For some reason he thought it would be ok to go president change the taxes and then use his admin powers to demote himself. To me everything about that seems just wrong. Not only did he powergame but he also abused his powers to avoid waiting the timer in order to switch to citizen again.

https://i.imgur.com/zk9pMM8.png

https://i.imgur.com/33cOX4E.png
Hi Dimitris,

I went president after receiving an @ call requesting taxes were reset due to continual unjustified nexus raids from people seeing tax at 40%. I took it upon myself as an admin to go president to reset tax and then demote myself as I became the job for admin purposes and had no intention to RP the role.

The reviewing supervising administrator will be able to check the logs and it will all add up.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(12-06-2019, 09:47 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Dimitris,

I went president after receiving an @ call requesting taxes were reset due to continual unjustified nexus raids from people seeing tax at 40%. I took it upon myself as an admin to go president to reset tax and then demote myself as I became the job for admin purposes and had no intention to RP the role.

The reviewing supervising administrator will be able to check the logs and it will all add up.

Hi RedPanda,

I was involved and called you out in OOC together with Dimitris, after we did that you told us to take it to the forums so here we are. It's powergaming, doesn't matter why you did it, you've used your admin powers for an IC situation which is simply against the rules and against admin guidelines.

As someone who's been administrator for some time now the community should be able to expect you to follow & understand basic guidelines.
On your post above you literally admitted to everything I am accusing you of. You had no valid reason to do any of that. What would happen if I did that?
I would of been banned for powergaming. What you did was wrong. Man up and take full responsibility of your actions.
Hi Dimitris,

First of all - thank you for addressing your concerns.

With this case I believe RedPanda used his intuition of what would be best for the server at the time. Although I can understand how you could see it being powergaming - I think that allowing taxes to remain so high is an oversight in Development as constant raids should not be allowed especially considered there's no President to lower them. You're raiding for what? Nothing's going to change until a new President comes and so aimlessly killing officers isn't going to do anything.

It's something we need to look at development wise and nothing will be happening towards RedPanda.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]