Buffs for Xmas
(12-17-2019, 01:25 AM)Conn Wrote: Let’s not turn this thread into a flame war. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There’s really quite a minimal effect that this would have for a week at most.

How is this a flame war? It's a discussion, which is perfectly fine since it is a suggestion and everyone needs to have their say.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Dimitris
I'd be down for this
(12-17-2019, 12:02 AM)perqe Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 10:12 AM)Midget Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:33 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 11:53 PM)Midget Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote: You are the stupid one, my friend. There will never be an economy when you can purchase in-game balance, with IRL money.

That is just nonsense. You haven't put much thought into that claim I presume.

How exactly is it nonsense, how exactly will there ever be an economy when money packs are a thing. Instead of a shitty reply like the above, state some actual facts in your next one.

The value of the in-game money will directly correlate with the static market and the maximum amount of money a player can accumulate in a set period of time. However, donations set real monetary value on in-game cash. That means the price of X amount of in-game cash determines the health and value of the economy (Together with the other variables mentioned)
As long as the cost of in-game cash is not too low and the in-game money received is based upon the F1 market, the donations will not damage or make the economy cease to exist (as you put it).

So, if i have the ability spend 500 GBP on money packs and over time people have spent around this value, more considerably below.

You're telling me there is an economy.

The health of an economy is not determined by a select few cases, rather the general median value of all players wallets. 
The example you are using would naturally be off the specter and we can assume it is not representing all players.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
-support

will ruin the economy

(jk pls don’t abuse)
+support
The following 3 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Dimitris, Kappatalist
+support

I think the salary boost is a good idea.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

Julern +Support
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
Thumbs Up 
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Mask's post:
  • Strike10
As long as it is not a massive gain of money I support the suggestion. Higher salary Etc. seems reasonable

+ support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Approved.

Will be a salary increase.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Ranger
Finished.
Regards,