Why should you be unbanned?
Your name:AbleBodiedCripple

Your SteamID: [b]
STEAM_0:0:80752530
[/b]

Your ban ID: I[b]s.82925[/b]

Banned by:[b][b][FL:T] Ducktard[/b][/b]

Reason: Fearrp

Involved: me and an officer, ducktard (as a prison) and two lovely associates.

Why we should unban you:

I didn't break fear rp, Ducktard's bud had an officer under gunpoint, fair enough. I went to leave and set up some kind of cordon and try to coordinate a hostage negotiation. However as I turned to leave I noticed the guy start to reload, meaning he could not at that time damage the hostage as there was no round in the chamber - his weapon was rendered useless. So I took out the threat.

As for my attitude that was more because Ducktard allowed a teacher to insult me and talk over me when I tried to explain myself - including calling me an idiot which wasn't very professional at all in an admin sit.

The cynical amongst us might argue that Ducktard was upset that I killed the people trying to release him in what I can only describe as a very poor and ill planned hostage attempt. 
You broke FearRP, plain and simple. Not only was the other officer taken hostage, but I also was being used as a hostage, you completely neglected the lives of both hostages. You didn't try negotiating at all, instead, you ran up to both hostage-takers and opened fire. Once I released myself to deal with you and the situation you proceeded to have a horrible attitude to the situation, being both condescending and disrespecting my decision and attempted to make the sit about anything else but the rule breakage in question. As for someone calling you an "idiot", it was a feeble remark that doesn't require much action, however, the user was spoken to about this, it doesn't void your rule breakage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1t9AlS74o
Where am I?
(12-14-2019, 04:13 PM)Ducktard Wrote: You broke FearRP, plain and simple. Not only was the other officer taken hostage, but I also was being used as a hostage, you completely neglected the lives of both hostages. You didn't try negotiating at all, instead, you ran up to both hostage-takers and opened fire. Once I released myself to deal with you and the situation you proceeded to have a horrible attitude to the situation, being both condescending and disrespecting my decision and attempted to make the sit about anything else but the rule breakage in question. As for someone calling you an "idiot", it was a feeble remark that doesn't require much action, however, the user was spoken to about this, it doesn't void your rule breakage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1t9AlS74o

I think you've miss understood what I was saying, I didn't say I tried to negotiate. I said that was my intention but then he started to reload so with nothing less than the speed of john wayne eliminated the threat.

As for the "teacher" interfering and insulting me / talking over me in a sit I didn't say it excused me, I said it showed you in a bad light for allowing that to happen. - That's a you problem not mine.
FearRP still applied and I also had a chainsaw in range of me and the video clearly shows you disregarding the lives of both myself and your fellow officer, breaking FearRP. Like I said I have dealt with the minor remark mentioned and requires no further action, it has no relevance to your rule breakage. You make no actual further points in regards to your rule breakage so I shall no longer comment on this thread unless requested by another staff member. Your behaviour and attitude in the sit were extremely poor, I hope you return to the server with a better attitude.
Where am I?
Denied.

The ban is perfectly valid as you did break FearRP.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]