SteamID:  not needed

BanID: it’s a for

Ban Reason
TOS

Staff Member: fuck knows

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?

Why we should unban you: The ban wipe states that if there is no other reason on a TOS ban then it will be removed. (this is for yon yongs forum acc and discord ban)
Alright, change the TOS ban reason for Hacking.

Problem solved.

(I was the original banning admin hence me posting).
Yohn's words, not mine

"Hello I see you still have you vendetta against me from when you originally banned me for no reason however I am more mature than that and wont bring that up, your point is irrelevant as the ban lift thread clearly states that if a TOS ban doesnt have a reason then it will be lifted."
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(12-14-2019, 06:28 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yohn's words, not mine

"Hello I see you still have you vendetta against me from when you originally banned me for no reason however I am more mature than that and wont bring that up, your point is irrelevant as the ban lift thread clearly states that if a TOS ban doesnt have a reason then it will be lifted."

I have zero vendetta; you cheated on FL and you got caught.

It wasn't 'no reason' you cheated. You're hardly 'mature'; last unban you put up as soon as you got denied you once went straight again to double accounting.

If the admins want to unban you they can go for it don't bother me any as I won't have to deal with your cheating ass killing me as I don't play.
(12-14-2019, 07:45 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 06:28 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yohn's words, not mine

I have zero vendetta; you cheated on FL and you got caught.

It wasn't 'no reason' you cheated. You're hardly 'mature'; last unban you put up as soon as you got denied you once went straight again to double accounting.

If the admins want to unban you they can go for it don't bother me any as I won't have to deal with your cheating ass killing me as I don't play.

This is a bit hypocritical isnt it?

This post was written by John Jong and posted on his behalf. The contents of this post have not been reviewed, read, screened, or examined against the rules and guidelines of FearlessRP prior to posting. The words of this post are of writer's origin and all responsibility for such words should be directed towards the writer.
We do not want hackers returning at all.

Sorry but this time you are not returning.

Denied

[Image: c1c53ec2ec8c24454347ce66eaa07536.png]
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]