Forgee
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Forgee

Involved users
Me, Forgee, Sentinel

Date & Time (GMT): 13/12/19 

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence

Greetings,

yesterday I posted a UBR on behalf of Sentinel (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid838695). 
While I was waiting for it to be fairly concluded, maybe even some back and forward in replies with the staff member handling it all I got is an instant denial 7 hours later by Forgee that is once again showing everyone how biased he can be as long as he gets benefited. 

Forgee denied that UBR on the basis of and I quote 

Quote:You clearly have not changed at all considering you did this just 11 days ago. ( https://imgur.com/a/I3Tm6tM )

Now there are so many things wrong with that statement. Firstly that screenshot that Forgee provided is in fact once again in non-FL services. This is not the first time we see Forgee do this type of things. As I mentioned we've all seen him overpower rules to benefit his roleplays, but this time he took it one step further. To me and to any other that has eyes and knows how to read its fairly obvious that this is a clear case of a vendetta. Forgee is still too sore over what Sentinel 
(which was again in non-Fl services) did which is getting in the way of him doing his task correctly. 
Instead of trying to keep the serves clean and make this a more enjoyable experience for everyone all he is trying is to keep Sentinel of the services. I would also like to mention that when I posted a PR for a similar case when I was getting harassed on non-Fl services the reply I got from the staff team was 

Quote:We are not the internet police, report this to discord.

so why exactly is it any different now? Is any different now? Why would a staff member get special treatment?

To sum up, I think it is fairly obvious that Sentinel is getting targeted by Forgee, that personal vendetta is making him incapable of doing what a staff member on this community is supposed to do.

King regards,

Dimitris
The fact that this AA has now been up for sometime and you still haven't cared to reply, confirms most of my statements.
Greetings

After reviewing the UBR and this AA I have deemed that Forgee did not commit any misconduct.

From my experience of being a staff member while this whole situation was going on between Sentinel and Forgee I was made aware that despite what was claimed in the UBR, Sentinel was in fact spoken to by a member of staff in terms of him stopping the ongoing mistreatment towards Forgee in terms of doxing through images, usernames, etc.
Alongside this, there were other levels of harassment going on too, such as purposefully committing failrp by blocking off stores ran by him (him being Forgee), etc.
When a permanent suspension is given, it is up to the banning administrator to decide their fate - or if it is a ban where the banning administrator is no longer in the team, it is handed over to a team vote. Considering this was a console ban and this specific topic relates specifically too Forgee I believe I can confidently say Forgee was acting well within his right to take over the UBR that was posted.

I am afraid to remind you that what ex-staff members say isn't law and so regardless of what Awestruck put in the UBR, it does not drastically impact the results of said case. If I were to speak openly, perhaps you ban could've been a set period of time, rather than a currently existing 'permanent' one. However due to levels you went to and your constant and ongoing harassment, alongside the level of deceit and lies you held - all while trying to climb through the ranks of our very team - it is fair to say this ban is justified.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]