JESSICA SUMMER QNA
(12-14-2019, 12:47 AM)Sparx Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 12:41 AM)RoCKy Wrote: -snip-

a woman nevereveals her age aha ha aha HAAAAA           AAAAHAHAH? i have the exclusive contract with munger and as per the threat- i mean agreement stated, i am vary exited to announce my new krismus album - i will drop bofo emmy!!

[Image: suspendedweb3.png]
 Zecon
not an Administrator
why was my previous post removed??

i want to know what this 'munger' jessica muttered about was that's all, didn't even insult? is that her label? never heard of it. ever heard of freedom of speech? #touchy

are you planning to do a performance at the emmy's jessica? when can we next catch you on tour?
do you agree that andy whyment was robbed of the crown on i'm a celeb?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(12-14-2019, 12:59 AM)Zecon Wrote: why was my previous post removed??

i want to know what this 'munger' jessica muttered about was that's all, didn't even insult? is that her label? never heard of it. ever heard of freedom of speech? #touchy

are you planning to do a performance at the emmy's jessica? when can we next catch you on tour?

aHAHAH yes!

munger my album yes so i sign with them back in day and we make deal for me to be how you say cleberity? 

mhmhmhm MHMHMHM mhmhmh OH YES yes yes yEs yeEs! I will do show of my new krismus albomb 'krismus tree farm'
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(12-14-2019, 12:59 AM)Zecon Wrote: why was my previous post removed??

no, no no no no NO no no no - you cannot catch me...AHA HAHAHA HA?
(12-14-2019, 01:16 AM)Divey Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 12:59 AM)Zecon Wrote: -snip-

aHAHAH yes!

munger my album yes so i sign with them back in day and we make deal for me to be how you say cleberity? 

mhmhmhm MHMHMHM mhmhmh OH YES yes yes yEs yeEs! I will do show of my new krismus albomb 'krismus tree farm'

(12-14-2019, 01:17 AM)Sparx Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 12:59 AM)Zecon Wrote: -snip-
no, no no no no NO no no no - you cannot catch me...AHA HAHAHA HA?

???? who the hell is running this??? i thought mr bones and mrs lejoie were backing this, but this looks like jessica has just gone on social media whilst completely off her face. half my questions weren't answered, and those that were just contained incoherent babble. glad to see all the money that US FANS spend on her albums goes to fuelling a drug-dependent lifestyle like this rather than making more albums. #losthertouch

i thought jessica hates christmas too? a christmas album from her will obviously be void of effort and is solely a quick cash grab, well I WON'T be buying. us fans deserve more #jessicaiscancelled
 Zecon
not an Administrator