BanID: 70806

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Avgar

Involved users
Not sure.

Why should you be unbanned?
Alright, so this is the story:

So it all started one day, with the leaking of the FL game mode, by LivKX.
I was like really great friends with LivKX, so I indeed got my hands on the Gamemode.
So then there was this guy who got permanently banned from FL, he came to me and asked me if I had the game mode, so I said: "I do have the leaked game mode, yes. But I'm not going to give you that, its kind of private yet but what I can give u is my TownRP (Modified Applejack). He then said yes and I sold him the game mode for like 6$. After that the guy made a thread saying I sold the CityRP FL game mode to him, which I never did.

Lastly, I would like to mention that I know getting a leaked version of the FL game mode was a bad idea in the first place, but you got to remember I was really young at the time and I simply made a stupid decision. It's literally been ages since then and I can guarantee nothing similar to that will ever happen again. I might have missed a thing or two on that story and I'm sorry if I did but as I mentioned it's been a long time since that happened.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my UBR.

Have a great day/night!
Hello MisterBobbie,

First off; sorry for the long response time. Your case will be discussed internally with the team, and from there, you will be given a conclusion. Please await a response.

Thank you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello MisterBobbie,

After a discussion with the team, we’ve collectively decided that you are not to be unbanned at this time. What you did was an immense offence to Fearless, and is hard to forgive.

Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]