Make the Supra great again
Title of Suggestion: Make the Supra great again

Description
Changing the model and perhaps update its speed / handling.

Why?
Nobody drives the Supra anymore; It's completly ugly (like seriously, you can't compare its model to most other cars) and even it's speed is not very appropiate in comparison to cars around it's price range (Dodge Charger: 80mph for example).

In my opinion the Supra deserves a higher speed, even 70mph without using nitro would be just fine, and a much nicer model.
I've taken a look around and there actually are not that many models to replace it with, but TDM features a quite nice one (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...yota+supra). Theirs is right-sides, which should not be a big problem since there already are some right-sided cars as the aston martin and the nissan skyline on FL.
Can you stop copying others, please? Imagine being that uncreative that you can't think of a title...

OT: +Support
+Support
[Image: alfred.png]
(12-12-2019, 09:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Can you stop copying others, please? Imagine being that uncreative that you can't think of a title...

I have actually seen the other thread with a similar title just now, though I already guessed it was used once before
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Julern
+Support
(12-12-2019, 09:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Can you stop copying others, please? Imagine being that uncreative that you can't think of a title...

OT: +Support

I doubt he did it like you're saying.

The title of a suggestion is to say what it is, his suggestion is to make said car better, so it makes sense.

He is getting his point across, the title is irrelevant copied or not, lets focus on the thread and making stuff better for fearless to be a better place to play.

This level of pettiness wont make it any better, so i think its better to not create a fuss over something which is not an issue, its only a title of a suggestion, i would understand if it was some discussion or off topic funny meme thread, and it was literally been carbon copied.

But this is not it, nor the place to be bringing conflict, conflict is what has not helped FL so its time for it to go, however, i still do agree for justified conflict, its just its only a title my friend.

OT: I guess +Support, the car is supposed to be a street racing car, and from looks its great, it fits what it is.

But the performance does not live up to a car which is supposed to be modified for street level racing if you ask me.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 3 users Like don's post:
  • Idea, Julern, MrFinnConlon
+Support
+Support

Maybe add some dope ass decals for it
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like pilip's post:
  • Idea, Flame..
+Support
The supra is without a doubt, one of the most ugliest cars in FL the now, dont get me wrong, the supra is a great car, my dream car. But fearless has taken no time to look over this car, and its become trash

+support please fix it
The following 2 users Like Flame..'s post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Idea