Change of Map
People got bored of V2D within 2 weeks last time we had it. Just saying
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Chumps
(12-14-2019, 02:21 PM)Ryan Wrote: People got bored of V2D within 2 weeks last time we had it. Just saying

Child you are literally lying. The whole time we had V2D the server had more than 50 players and some points it even had a queue.
No wonder you didn't progress to admin rank.
(12-14-2019, 02:26 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 02:21 PM)Ryan Wrote: People got bored of V2D within 2 weeks last time we had it. Just saying

Child you are literally lying. The whole time we had V2D the server had more than 50 players and some points it even had a queue.

Cut the toxicity, Dimitris. There is absolutely no reason to continue with being so toxic. If this continues you will receive a forum ban. Just to make me clear, I do not want to see your toxic behaviour again, so reconsider what you're writing on the forums. It's really not that hard to just be civilised at all. There is nothing to argue about this, so don't. Keep the thread clean, thanks.

In regards to what Ryan said - it is true. We tried in the past to revive the map but there was almost no players online. I am hoping that if v2d gets the win, that people will play once more for the nostalgia and hopefully roleplay.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 7 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Kappatalist, Kappatalist, Mr. Flaminator, Lewwings, EmM, Chumps, RoCKy
(12-14-2019, 02:35 PM)Jonas Wrote:

Cut the toxicity, Dimitris. There is absolutely no reason to continue with being so toxic. If this continues you will receive a forum ban. Just to make me clear, I do not want to see your toxic behaviour again, so reconsider what you're writing on the forums. It's really not that hard to just be civilised at all. There is nothing to argue about this, so don't. Keep the thread clean, thanks.

In regards to what Ryan said - it is true. We tried in the past to revive the map but there was almost no players online. I am hoping that if v2d gets the win, that people will play once more for the nostalgia and hopefully roleplay.

That was me stating my opinion, if I hurt the child's feelings I apologize.

I'm sorry but what? "the whole time we had V2D the server had more than 50 players". Thats like the biggest lie there is lol.
Ryan was right...
You're the one acting like a child here tbh.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
It’s funny that all people that are against V2D never got to experience it in the times Fearless did great. I have empathy for you all, that’s why it’s so important that you vote for it.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Dimitris
(12-14-2019, 03:51 PM)Jan Wrote: It’s funny that all people that are against V2D never got to experience it in the times Fearless did great. I have empathy for you all, that’s why it’s so important that you vote for it.

I did experience that, only played there cuz it had more FPS to be honest with you. once i found out i get more fps from mcore_test i went back to v33x/v2p
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(12-14-2019, 09:20 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think we should also change the map back to an Evocity map.

Although I really liked San Ranevo, there was something about it that was missing, it must be nostalgic feelings to Evocity.
Sanranevo is not only made by Alphaverse, but also by others, and the base was created by someone else as well. Also the map has _fl in its name, referring to FL's rights to it.

So, we are not forced to change the map, but let's do it anyways.

Let's use a small Evocity map such as V2D and spend Christmas together in a small city with a small playerbase.

Ranevo was lit. Evo city is lit too. i had a blast on V4B1 and SRN. But for Christmas, we need snow and shit. Evo city would be nice. SRN should be rotated back during summer cause of the summer vibes it gives.

The map of SRN was created by a French guy. idk what was the dispute but we should always keep SRN as a map option XD

One of my BFF on steam is a co creator of Evo city map series. Evo City 3 may not come out at all. sorry. V5P may be the end of all Evo City series.

But its cute to bring a V2D back in for X mas to create a togetherness feeling ahaha but in my opinion, the graphics are eye rape.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(12-16-2019, 08:19 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 09:20 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think we should also change the map back to an Evocity map.

Although I really liked San Ranevo, there was something about it that was missing, it must be nostalgic feelings to Evocity.
Sanranevo is not only made by Alphaverse, but also by others, and the base was created by someone else as well. Also the map has _fl in its name, referring to FL's rights to it.

So, we are not forced to change the map, but let's do it anyways.

Let's use a small Evocity map such as V2D and spend Christmas together in a small city with a small playerbase.

Ranevo was lit. Evo city is lit too. i had a blast on V4B1 and SRN. But for Christmas, we need snow and shit. Evo city would be nice. SRN should be rotated back during summer cause of the summer vibes it gives.

The map of SRN was created by a French guy. idk what was the dispute but we should always keep SRN as a map option XD

One of my BFF on steam is a co creator of Evo city map series. Evo City 3 may not come out at all. sorry. V5P may be the end of all Evo City series.

But its cute to bring a V2D back in for X mas to create a togetherness feeling ahaha but in my opinion, the graphics are eye rape.

The lead creator of the EC3 map, and all other Evo City maps announced on the 11th of August that "EC3 is going back into production after a LONG break", Sgt. Sickness, Evocity.net, and that fans of the series of maps should "Stay tuned for more info."

He also mentioned that EC3 fans may have the ability to "help with this project" and that any interested should again stay tuned to the official EvoCity.net website for more soon to come details.

As a long time fan of the EvoCity maps, especially V2D. I was saddened to see your post regarding the death of the EvoCity series -- however, your information appears to be inaccurate and the EvoCity franchise will soon live on.