Qannters buddies and memories
As some of you are wondering why I never come on the server. Its cause I took a break from FL and games overall, my two months on the server Jul - August was the best time I ever had on any game. I met the craziest people and made peng ass friends for life. The list is below who they are. thanks for everything. the crazy laughs and fun ill never forget XX I don't know when ill be back on. probably never lol but here's a temp sign out <3

Ma homies:

Kre33e
Carbon
Niko
Zue
Verakin
Rocky
MrMazze
Soul
Scrub
Divey
lesanka
nukem
Bellic

FL MEMORIES VOL 2

On Diveys yacht with soul and Mr mazze XD

[Image: RKIBccL.jpg]

[Image: hy9Hdjg.jpg]

SHOOT THE BITCH!

[Image: pNUsymv.jpg]

Some voodoo shit

[Image: zm33E1c.jpg]

TAX 40? np my boys gonna protect me xx

[Image: KMqsvkz.jpg]

ART GALLERY

[Image: jXz4oZE.jpg]

Lesanka's

[Image: d6gbIoc.jpg]

End of VOL 2
VOL 3 comming soon
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
WHERE AM I HUH?
the fact rico kangaroo and dingo crocodile are not in here ie RUDE
(12-09-2019, 08:21 AM)richieb Wrote: the fact rico kangaroo and dingo crocodile are not in here ie RUDE

You're a young rebellious blonde, who loves to annoy other people. but you can find it hard to socialize. You can be a pain in the ass, but rarely i can find something in common with you.

We knew each other way back in the other community. but we weren't close at all. I realized we had the same hate towards a certain admin, and we both got him demoted for it.

After we moved to FL. We bonded great and you were less annoying. but after i PR'ed Jeff. you went ape shit and start doing weird things, like Aussie Air pod RP, Mario cart RP. and stupid Cop RP with your Aussie friend coffee. So now i don't like you. and its best you don't speak to me.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I'm literally in like all of these photos why wasn't my name mentioned?
Wolven

<3 aww
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
[Image: bb9KgfP.png]
my favorite part is when you stood on that boat. top stuff
The best part about this is that you left the community. ( Personal opinion, not being toxic )