Forum Crackdown
(12-04-2019, 10:48 PM)Yonno Wrote: I assume "Sufficient right to post" has some nuance in regards to whether the post is clear troll or someone genuinely trying to support a case without being involved?

This really goes for specific subsections, the wording of the rule is very vague but as long as you read the rules of the sub forum you wish to post in, you'll be fine. Again, none of the warning rules are new. if someone is however trying to support a case without any evidence and without being involved and is simply agreeing with a person out of their own opinion, they will be warned.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(12-04-2019, 10:47 PM)Fultz Wrote: What does arguing mean?
Updated the list, was using my own abbreviations but now made is clearer!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(12-04-2019, 10:46 PM)Divey Wrote: The rules haven't just been added to, we have removed unnecessary rules, contradictions

Maybe you can remove/tweak this contradiction: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609

Example points that are not abuse:
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.

Example points that are abuse:
Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(12-05-2019, 10:20 AM)RIC0H Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 10:46 PM)Divey Wrote: The rules haven't just been added to, we have removed unnecessary rules, contradictions

Maybe you can remove/tweak this contradiction: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609

Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.

I dont see how that is a contradiction. If Godmode is used to assist in the raid then it classes as abuse however if the Admin must use godmode to deal with a staff sit there is no issue and is not abuse
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Wolven
(12-05-2019, 10:20 AM)RIC0H Wrote:

that ain't contradiction lol
Wolven

(12-05-2019, 11:54 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: I dont see how that is a contradiction. If Godmode is used to assist in the raid then it classes as abuse however if the Admin must use godmode to deal with a staff sit there is no issue and is not abuse

If they're in a sit, then they'll be in noclip, come to think of it, since admins use noclip for admin duties I see no reason for them to actually have access to godmode.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(12-06-2019, 10:36 AM)RIC0H Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 11:54 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: I dont see how that is a contradiction. If Godmode is used to assist in the raid then it classes as abuse however if the Admin must use godmode to deal with a staff sit there is no issue and is not abuse

If they're in a sit, then they'll be in noclip, come to think of it, since admins use noclip for admin duties I see no reason for them to actually have access to godmode.

You know people can still shoot and kill us in no-clip yeah? We do frequently need goodmode to handle certain situations.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Joe Joe, TheSiphon
(12-04-2019, 10:59 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
[Image: xJ6sm3p.jpg]

it didnt work
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Wolven
(12-15-2019, 10:46 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 10:59 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
[Image: xJ6sm3p.jpg]

it didnt work

Your wish is my command.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 12 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Conn, Jan, Pollux, Floodify, Ivan Headshotski, Yonno, Zecon, , Nephew, Mist, Lewwings, Luna
Is that how it works? Well, in that case...!

[Image: aiF4HJF.png]
The following 3 users Like Mist's post:
  • Jan, Conn, Lewwings