Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Year Old Murdered.
A 51-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 12-year-old boy was killed in a hit-and-run outside an Essexsecondary school.

The child, who has not yet been named, was among several people mowed down by a car after it reportedly mounted the pavement outside Debden Park High School in Loughton at around 3:20pm.

He later died from his injury in hospital.

News > UK > CrimeLoughton car crash: Man arrested in murder probe after boy, 12, killed in collision outside Essex school

Officers have arrested 51-year-old local on suspicion of attempted murder.

Police have appealed for witnesses and are currently on the look out for a silver Ford KA wanted in connection with the incident ( PA )

A 51-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 12-year-old boy was killed in a hit-and-run outside an Essexsecondary school.

The child, who has not yet been named, was among several people mowed down by a car after it reportedly mounted the pavement outside Debden Park High School in Loughton at around 3:20pm.

He later died of his injuries in hospital.

Officers arrested the man on suspicion of offences including murder and attempted murder.

The arrest came after police appealed for Terry Glover, 51, to come forward in relation to the incident.

A statement from the force said: “A man has been arrested following a fatal collision in Loughton earlier today, Monday 2 December.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepen...html%3famp

[Image: IMG_20191125_231304_521.JPG]
this is the most insensitive thing i've seen. remove this thread and don't just paste a link, provide un copy and pasted info, with an actual solid response, not some 'RIP Kid'.
[Image: Kt7DmNJ.png]
richie
The following 2 users Like richieb's post:
  • Lewwings, Slaint
I’m with Richie on this one. This is absolutely distasteful, grow up Slaint.

OT: I’m very sad to hear that a young boy got hit, I hope justice and closure is brought to the family, and that the driver faces consequences for their reckless actions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Slaint, richieb
rip kid
[Image: uSvrqcB.png]
The following 3 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Slaint, richieb, Julern
What a shame
Dead server
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • Slaint