[FL:RP] Aly
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Aly

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25306023

Date & Time (GMT): 28/11/19 @ 21:48 GMT

Summary of the incident
So my vehicle got clamped and I went and removed it and I drove into town Aly decided to tell me to stop. I was blocking the main road with a truck and trailer so I went to pull it to the side of the road and within 1 second of saying get out the vehicle he shot me. Number one he didn't know this was the vehicle that had been unclamped he just assumed, there were also 2 other trucks driving around at the same time so he couldn't know 100% it was me, I was no risk to life at all I even stopped before he told me to stop because I saw a van in front of me and didn't want to crash into him. This wasn't the first time he did this either but my ult F10 didn't work for the other it would seem, since I said I was reporting all evening he just found stupid things to handcuff me for dragging me around for ages then the sergeant came over and told him to shop and release me and he would do again. The sergeant was a nice officer why wouldn't demote him and kept giving him more chances but kept telling him to stop harassing me.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/z8ffXot-074
i just came from where it was clamp to check up on it on my patrol when i after checking was parking at the gas station when i got a message
i then thought all was good until i got a message telling me about the clamp was getting lockpicked
then i saw it comeing from the right tunnel as showed on the picture
i then /y and said this "Get out of the car or i will open fire"
then i fired. my weapon
Clearly you didn't do "/y and said this "Get out of the car or I will open fire" " or it would have come up in chat you were very close.
Approved.

User may have been told to exit the vehicle, however the shots were excessive use of force.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]