Ryan Stealth
Sorry, I am not downloading a video due to security issues. Please upload the video to youtube and update it with the link. You get 24 hours.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-28-2019, 10:27 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: Lying in a PR bro.
In the first encounter you shoot at my truck immediatly, your video froze at that point too which is ofcourse great timing.
You were being a bugging us all night with your terrible Roleplay as a F'ing "Spy".

You shoul've been a police officer then we could've roleplayed nicely, instead you wanted to powergame as the wrong role which gets a notification if you pull out a gun about you having a weapon...

You simply hate me with a passion, it's alright, Goodnight!

Oh I'm not going to bed yet.
(11-28-2019, 10:27 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: Lying in a PR bro.

At no point have I manipulated the truth to try and win this in my favor. I have simply stated valid and honest facts which are evidenced by the video that I have provided.
(11-28-2019, 10:27 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: In the first encounter you shoot at my truck immediatly, your video froze at that point too which is ofcourse great timing.
In the first encounter (had you actually watched the footage), I came up to you pistol in hand before you got into the truck and shouted for you to stop. Despite this, you continued to get into the truck and drive off. I only shot at you once because of a warning shot, where you proceeded to ask what I was doing and continue to drive off whilst I had a gun in my hand.
And if you had looked, that is not the first time that my recording software froze up, nor is it the first time that I have had terrible framerates, however you can clearly hear from the audio that I only shot once and see from the video (before it froze) that my FearRP commands came before you even got into the truck and began to drive away. You were fully aware of what you were doing on both occasions.
(11-28-2019, 10:27 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: You were being a bugging us all night with your terrible Roleplay as a F'ing "Spy".

I could say the same about you roleplaying mass-CDMers who break rules on a regular basis and cause nothing but conflict.

(11-28-2019, 10:27 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: You shoul've been a police officer then we could've roleplayed nicely, instead you wanted to powergame as the wrong role which gets a notification if you pull out a gun about you having a weapon...

It's my choice whether I am independent of or part of the Police force, and if you have read my previous posts, you'll know that I was an independent freelanced spy who accepted commissions from players who wanted information retrieved under the condition that I would assist the Police in their duties.
Just because I was not a cop does not mean that you can break FearRP like you did. Regardless of who I was, so long as I had a fitting job title (and was in the correct area), I can put you under FearRP anyway.
May I remind you the definition of powergaming:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/serverrules.p...gaming_exp
FearlessRPĀ Rules Wrote:Powergaming is when you misuse roleplay actions in an attempt to force a RP to take a certain direction, or when you attempt to force another action on a player or dictate their actions or if you do something that gives you an unfair advantage such as changing your job for the sole reason of buying yourself items or to join a raid. This is banned because it's detrimental to RP, and makes the server a lot less fun for people who have to suffer the actions of a powergamer.

At no point did I change my job to anything else, nor did I self-supply or force you to do things. I simply put you under FearRP and you broke that.
Twice.
(11-28-2019, 10:27 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: You simply hate me with a passion, it's alright

I bear no resentment against you.
Know what I don't like?
Rulebreakers.
And you broke the rules.
(11-28-2019, 10:35 PM)Jonas Wrote: Sorry, I am not downloading a video due to security issues. Please upload the video to youtube and update it with the link. You get 24 hours.

Dropbox has the feature of letting you play videos in your browser, just so you know. So long as the dl=0 parameter is set at the end of the URL, it'll let you play it in your browser.

Since I don't use Youtube, I'll have to shorten it and re-upload it to Streamable.
Approved - The video worked for me now.

The PR is valid - no matter the job, your main focus is to follow the rules, disregarding them because you believe someone else is breaking the rules is backseat administration. Accused user will be given a one-day ban from the Fearless Services.

Thank you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]