New hardware and software
Very fast and speedy progress. A good investment at the end of the day
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The new IP and port is: 148.251.1.67:27015 or cityrp.fearlessrp.net:27015

You can already add it to your favorites, although can not play on it yet, since we're still installing it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Lewwings, Joe Joe, Wolven, Luna, Pollux
A very good move, good work Arny & SoulRipper!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Awesome news! Especially glad to hear about improvement in development (if it means what I think it means Wink)

As for the IP - is there no way to transfer it from the current server? It's might not be too dangerous of a move, you can still find the server in server browser, but stuff like gametracker or player favorites may cause some to simply think the server went down. If there's no other way - so be it, hopefully it won't cause too much of an issue.

EDIT: Unless, perhaps, the current server could have the server name changed to something like '[FL] Fearless - MOVED TO IP 148.251.1.67:27015' just to inform players about it for a few weeks or so.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Lewwings
(11-28-2019, 10:06 PM)Avgar Wrote: Awesome news! Especially glad to hear about improvement in development (if it means what I think it means Wink)

As for the IP - is there no way to transfer it from the current server? It's might not be too dangerous of a move, you can still find the server in server browser, but stuff like gametracker or player favorites may cause some to simply think the server went down. If there's no other way - so be it, hopefully it won't cause too much of an issue.

EDIT: Unless, perhaps, the current server could have the server name changed to something like '[FL] Fearless - MOVED TO IP 148.251.1.67:27015' just to inform players about it for a few weeks or so.

There's no way to move over the IP, since we're doing business with a new company.

However the current server will expire in 2 weeks, so for 2 weeks we can indeed change the title to what you suggested.  Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Alphaverse, Avgar
You really do love to see it
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Wolven
Wow better change than I expected...
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Nice update
Wolven

yes very epic
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • Wolven
“Due to security reason I cannot say which protocol, but you can probably guess” -SoulRipper

Good job otherwise
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.