BanID: 82308

Ban Reason
Tos

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Me

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of Puggy

Hello FearlessRP its me Puggy i am just writing to say i'm very very sorry about my actions about making a server with your GM i will never ever do this again i have also deleted it off my PC. I will never download this GM again and use it. I Know I Was a idiot because i stole the GM so why does Ryan something he gets unbanned and I don't . I should be unbanned because 5 months or less have passed i have changed and i really want to play in FearlessRP. I have changed and i won't ever do it again i just ask you UNBAN ME on the server. Thanks, Puggy.
You shouldn't use a private GM that's not made by you or your development team. There are alternatives around that you can use to make your own community, such as Applejack or DarkRP.

However I do appreciate that you have deleted it.
Edit: I see you have a lot of permanent bans...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yes soul i get were ur coming from and i will not ever use the FL gamemode before im very sorry about this and all my other perms are ToS because the FL staff kept on banning me im terribly sorry about that sorry for wasting ur time on this im so so so sorry but if i can get 1 chance i would really like to try to become staff or a teacher in the future if i can prove myself worthy to help the staff moderate the servers

Kind regards Puggy
Denied.

Despite you having a UBR up you still decided to Double account on our services, this is completely unacceptable.