Ban Reason
TOS x4, Threatening to DOX Admin

Staff Member: Awestruck, Tomo, Sparx, Janzo

Involved users
me and admins that banned me

Why should you be unbanned?

Posting on behalf of Puggy,

Ban ids: 81564, [b]81837, [b]81838, [b]82308[/b][/b][/b]

Hello FearlessRP its me Puggy i am just writing to say i'm very very sorry about my actions about making a server with your GM i will never ever do this again i have also deleted it off my PC. I will never download this GM again and use it. I Know I Was a idiot because i stole the GM so why does Ryan something he gets unbanned and I don't . I should be unbanned because 5 months or less have passed i have changed and i really want to play in FearlessRP. I have changed and i won't ever do it again i just ask you UNBAN ME on the server. Thanks, Puggy.
Hello Puggy,

I feel as you should not be unbanned, however that is not up to me. But I do want to say is that you used the FL gamemode 3 times. Not only that, but you also lied about it. If an admin/sa wants more information, contact me.
Hello Puggy,

I will be moving this to declined to start off with. That is not the final conclusion, however. These are 4 different bans, so please make four different UBR’s with the correct information about each and every case there is, if you wish to be unbanned.

They should be made in seperate UBR’s so we can do a conclusion on each ban. Another note/tip for you is to put way more effort into your UBR(s) to prove you’ve changed.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]