My ideas for the gamemode
(11-26-2019, 10:40 AM)Fultz Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:36 AM)Julern Wrote: or just switch to fivem?

Good concept but low return on investment
does fivem servers cost more or the making of it? imagine a FL server on fivem without moneypacks, it would've been much better than this pay to win stuff.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(11-26-2019, 10:52 AM)Julern Wrote:

does fivem servers cost more or the making of it? imagine a FL server on fivem without moneypacks, it would've been much better than this pay to win stuff.

I don't know pricing, but the time that it would take to create it would not reap the benefits that it would need to if you want to make it successful. And as annoying as money packs are, you need them to substain the server because someone is more likely to buy those over donator. 

FiveM is a great thing, but not a good thing for a community that is declining to transition to. It will further split the already nonexistent community and staff and will just make a demise increase in time.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Julern
(11-26-2019, 10:57 AM)Fultz Wrote:

I don't know pricing, but the time that it would take to create it would not reap the benefits that it would need to if you want to make it successful. And as annoying as money packs are, you need them to substain the server because someone is more likely to buy those over donator. 

FiveM is a great thing, but not a good thing for a community that is declining to transition to. It will further split the already nonexistent community and staff and will just make a demise increase in time.
but money is also one of the main reasons FL dosnt get new players, people join, check how much supercars costs, try contra and just quits because of the incredible low amount you make from contra. Fivem will also fix lag, make it a lot more realistic and fun because there is no lag, and MUCH bigger playbase.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(11-26-2019, 11:01 AM)Julern Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:57 AM)Fultz Wrote:

but money is also one of the main reasons FL dosnt get new players, people join, check how much supercars costs, try contra and just quits because of the incredible low amount you make from contra. Fivem will also fix lag, make it a lot more realistic and fun because there is no lag, and MUCH bigger playbase.

I completely agree with you. The cost of goods is ludicrous in terms of what a new player starts with. Fearless is different in the sense that people play for years and accumulate money to the point where they don't have to spend anything anymore. New players start with nothing and are forced to make money with say contra in a time where there are only 20 people online and 7 are government itching to raid something so they immediately lose all their money.

I'm not disagreeing that FiveM isn't good, but I'm saying it isn't good for fearless. I truly believe the only time a new game or game mode would work is if a community is at a point where they are overflowing and need more options for the players, not to try and build players.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Julern, Pollux