This maps shit change my mind.
I'd like to see a bigger sea with a couple of small yet sizable islands, would be interesting to see what RPs and events would emerge.
If the player counts remains this low, we could consider blocking a whole part of the map (place a world prop in front of tunnel), so that we force eachother to interact more.

Then if the player count would increase again, we can open up that part again.

Just an idea, not something we are going to do now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-22-2019, 04:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If the player counts remains this low, we could consider blocking a whole part of the map (place a world prop in front of tunnel), so that we force eachother to interact more.

Why would we have a big map, then not to use it and block it off? Seems pretty pointless
(11-22-2019, 04:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If the player counts remains this low, we could consider blocking a whole part of the map (place a world prop in front of tunnel), so that we force eachother to interact more.

Since you brought up the whole player count subject, I would like to ask if there is going to be a ban wipe. I mean you brought up that question on the survey and the community clearly said yes. So once and for all is there going to be a ban wipe?
(11-22-2019, 04:58 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Since you brought up the whole player count subject, I would like to ask if there is going to be a ban wipe. I mean you brought up that question on the survey and the community clearly said yes. So once and for all is there going to be a ban wipe?

It wasn't that clear at all, I disagree with all records being wiped but I think maybe some non ToS ones should be lifted but remain on record. I think that could be a good compromise.

[Image: jLZGmfP.png]
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-22-2019, 02:33 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 02:22 PM)frost Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 12:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 07:03 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: This map is shit please change my mind would love to know whats actually good.

Full of empty space

Lots of massive rocks that take up so much space and look shit 

Way to much passive stuff even though the server is pretty much 85% Aggro 

Beach was made for Yatchs but the Yatchs can literally do 1 small circle then thats it 

So much just bumpy shitholes like the next to villas that rock spawn so much space there and all its being used for is more rocks and a few trees

No where actual good to base my favorite place to base was top floor Bluefin yet they banned it weeks later

I Know we all have different opinions but i am pretty sure if you all liked the map then we wouldnt be on 20 players max every day...

I Appreciate the work put in to make this map its just doesnt suit FL feels to nice and fancy to be FL

PS: I Dont want to war this out its just my opinion so unless you want to agree or try change my mind and tell my how "Amazing" this map is dont comment at all

1. That was designed for people to build big contructions.
2. That's mostly because that's where the map stops, otherwise there would be an infinite horizon at all edges.
3. Noted
4. That's true, but compared to Evocity they can atleast somewhat move. If we make the sea bigger, the city would be smaller. Considering only a few people own and use a yacht, I think we should not sacrifice any more land.
5. Noted
6. That's a staff decision, that can be changed without changing the map.

More could be added to industrial, theres really only one place thats semi decent and thats blue warehouse, literally one building, so maybe add some more warehouses etc like on v2d. You could also add the apartments from v4b1 or v5p (can't remember) to somewhere around the slums area. You could also make it so slums is only one entrance because that shit really annoying

Hang on, you want us to add more natural doomforts for you? Where's the fun in that? Isn't it boring just sitting in a base winning every raid without trying as there's only a tiny corridor as an entrance?

I get there might not be many good buildings to base in and that can be looked into, but the ones you've suggested are the two most doomforty ones. Slums was given two entrances for a reason and the massive hotel building is just like apartments and there's two of them, why do you need more just like it?
because we aint some shitty passiverpers that use couches as defenses you big melon
(11-22-2019, 05:05 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:58 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

It wasn't that clear at all, I disagree with all records being wiped but I think maybe some non ToS ones should be lifted but remain on record. I think that could be a good compromise.

[Image: jLZGmfP.png]
get wiping lil man
(11-22-2019, 04:34 PM)Flame.. Wrote:

Why would we have a big map, then not to use it and block it off? Seems pretty pointless

The map isn't even that big, it's pretty much the smallest map FL has ever had.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I was never really a fan of San Ranevo, and I don't think it is a coincidence that the player count is significantly lower than what it was on v4b1 (or any of the other Evo City maps). However, I believe one of the main reasons why the player count is dropping is because people are getting bored of the same thing over and over again. There are only so many things that people can do on the server until they feel that there is nothing more for them to do. I don't know what updates the developers are working on at the moment, but I couldn't even tell you the last time there was a good, big, solid update that was added to the server that really made the server more fun.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(11-22-2019, 05:11 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:34 PM)Flame.. Wrote:

The map isn't even that big, it's pretty much the smallest map FL has ever had.

If thats the case, why make it smaller?