This maps shit change my mind.
(11-21-2019, 07:55 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 05:57 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 02:54 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 10:33 AM)Wolven Wrote: People are getting bored of playing Garry's Mod, nothing you can do about it. Need to adventure to different games imo

That's just not true, gmod has had a mostly stable playercount for the past few years with just a few gradual bumps. I get you're bored of gmod but don't say it like it's a fact for everyone else as it really doesn't help in trying to solve the issue. It's very much an FL problem as other game modes and communities are doing just fine, even ones similar to us. It's hard to pinpoint why as the reason is different for everyone, but I think generally people are finding they don't have much to do especially with the low playercount.

[Image: g1pqfrW.png]

I get it's really easy to put the issue onto something that's outside of our control but I do think it's very much something we can solve.

then explain the current problem we have?

I literally said it in the post if you read past the first sentence.

(11-21-2019, 02:54 PM)Pollux Wrote: It's hard to pinpoint why as the reason is different for everyone, but I think generally people are finding they don't have much to do especially with the low playercount.

The entire I think i'm always right isn't needed either, toxicity isn't necessary and doesn't help anyone here.
well listen BUDDY the ENTIRE i think im right is because i have 4k hours and ofc im right.
(11-21-2019, 09:33 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 08:56 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Nothing will come out of this. Devs are not willing to change the map again. I hate it myself but we have to deal with it.

That's entirely bullshit!

The only thing that was said is that the map won't be changed again for minor things.. 

Just create a fucking detailed list with things you would like to have changed or that are bad in your opinion. Not you as a person but you as a COMMUNITY. The staff team then can say what is possible because of balancing and stuff and then things can be changed.

To all of you:

FFS STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MAP WITHOUT TELLING WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE CHANGED IN DETAIL!!
And also stop telling that everything is bad and Evocity is perfect. That's bullshit too. We now have a custom map and we can change EVERYTHING if you just tell stuff.... So start collecting a looot of changing wishes and problems with the map or just shut it. Thanks

Too much wasted space

not enough places to base

too many rocks lol

theres more but im too tired and cant remember them
(11-21-2019, 11:39 PM)frost Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 08:56 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Nothing will come out of this. Devs are not willing to change the map again. I hate it myself but we have to deal with it.

The only thing that was said is that the map won't be changed again for minor things.. 

Just create a fucking detailed list with things you would like to have changed or that are bad in your opinion. Not you as a person but you as a COMMUNITY. The staff team then can say what is possible because of balancing and stuff and then things can be changed.

To all of you:

FFS STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MAP WITHOUT TELLING WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE CHANGED IN DETAIL!!
And also stop telling that everything is bad and Evocity is perfect. That's bullshit too. We now have a custom map and we can change EVERYTHING if you just tell stuff.... So start collecting a looot of changing wishes and problems with the map or just shut it. Thanks

Too much wasted space

too many rocks lol

sleep
Signature removed, too large - DVN
(11-22-2019, 12:09 AM)Foxirius2205 Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 11:39 PM)frost Wrote:

To all of you:

Too much wasted space

too many rocks lol

sleep
no you sleep
(11-21-2019, 09:53 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 09:45 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Not sure why you got so triggered, you love playing tough don't you.

No no and no. I am triggered cause everyone says there are things to change but they are never mentioned or suggested in detail so the staff team could decide something and something could happen.. And the devs are just shutting their mouth and hiding behind everything Pollux says. 

And no I don't love playing tough. I just hate people who are able to complain about everything but don't have the balls to take stuff in their hands and make something change...

And well... That the devs won't do a thing is obvious. Just want to mention that Arny is the one having access to everything and mentioned everywhere to contact but is also the one who NEVER answers or reacts... How should anything work then in this way?

We had to see all this crap coming out of your mouth so at the end could have a go at Arny. How fucking petty you are.
The toxicity in this thread ends now.

Any further toxicity and disrespect will result in warnings.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(11-20-2019, 07:03 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: This map is shit please change my mind would love to know whats actually good.

Full of empty space

Lots of massive rocks that take up so much space and look shit 

Way to much passive stuff even though the server is pretty much 85% Aggro 

Beach was made for Yatchs but the Yatchs can literally do 1 small circle then thats it 

So much just bumpy shitholes like the next to villas that rock spawn so much space there and all its being used for is more rocks and a few trees

No where actual good to base my favorite place to base was top floor Bluefin yet they banned it weeks later

I Know we all have different opinions but i am pretty sure if you all liked the map then we wouldnt be on 20 players max every day...

I Appreciate the work put in to make this map its just doesnt suit FL feels to nice and fancy to be FL

PS: I Dont want to war this out its just my opinion so unless you want to agree or try change my mind and tell my how "Amazing" this map is dont comment at all

1. That was designed for people to build big contructions.
2. That's mostly because that's where the map stops, otherwise there would be an infinite horizon at all edges.
3. Noted
4. That's true, but compared to Evocity they can atleast somewhat move. If we make the sea bigger, the city would be smaller. Considering only a few people own and use a yacht, I think we should not sacrifice any more land.
5. Noted
6. That's a staff decision, that can be changed without changing the map.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-22-2019, 12:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 07:03 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: This map is shit please change my mind would love to know whats actually good.

Full of empty space

Beach was made for Yatchs but the Yatchs can literally do 1 small circle then thats it 

So much just bumpy shitholes like the next to villas that rock spawn so much space there and all its being used for is more rocks and a few trees

No where actual good to base my favorite place to base was top floor Bluefin yet they banned it weeks later

I Know we all have different opinions but i am pretty sure if you all liked the map then we wouldnt be on 20 players max every day...

I Appreciate the work put in to make this map its just doesnt suit FL feels to nice and fancy to be FL

PS: I Dont want to war this out its just my opinion so unless you want to agree or try change my mind and tell my how "Amazing" this map is dont comment at all

2. That's mostly because that's where the map stops, otherwise there would be an infinite horizon at all edges.
3. Noted
4. That's true, but compared to Evocity they can atleast somewhat move. If we make the sea bigger, the city would be smaller. Considering only a few people own and use a yacht, I think we should not sacrifice any more land.
5. Noted

More could be added to industrial, theres really only one place thats semi decent and thats blue warehouse, literally one building, so maybe add some more warehouses etc like on v2d. You could also add the apartments from v4b1 or v5p (can't remember) to somewhere around the slums area. You could also make it so slums is only one entrance because that shit really annoying
(11-22-2019, 02:22 PM)frost Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 12:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

Full of empty space

3. Noted
5. Noted

More could be added to industrial, theres really only one place thats semi decent and thats blue warehouse, literally one building, so maybe add some more warehouses etc like on v2d. You could also add the apartments from v4b1 or v5p (can't remember) to somewhere around the slums area. You could also make it so slums is only one entrance because that shit really annoying

Hang on, you want us to add more natural doomforts for you? Where's the fun in that? Isn't it boring just sitting in a base winning every raid without trying as there's only a tiny corridor as an entrance?

I get there might not be many good buildings to base in and that can be looked into, but the ones you've suggested are the two most doomforty ones. Slums was given two entrances for a reason and the massive hotel building is just like apartments and there's two of them, why do you need more just like it?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-22-2019, 12:02 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 09:53 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 09:45 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Not sure why you got so triggered, you love playing tough don't you.

No no and no. I am triggered cause everyone says there are things to change but they are never mentioned or suggested in detail so the staff team could decide something and something could happen.. And the devs are just shutting their mouth and hiding behind everything Pollux says. 

And no I don't love playing tough. I just hate people who are able to complain about everything but don't have the balls to take stuff in their hands and make something change...

And well... That the devs won't do a thing is obvious. Just want to mention that Arny is the one having access to everything and mentioned everywhere to contact but is also the one who NEVER answers or reacts... How should anything work then in this way?

We had to see all this crap coming out of your mouth so at the end could have a go at Arny. How fucking petty you are.
Yeah you definitely prove the ability to read the content out of a text... Stop turning the words in my mouth...
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor