This maps shit change my mind.
Hate when people say it's GMOD that's the problem as it really isn't people are starting to go over to Limelight a server where the owner cares a server where this update nearly every day I went on there yesterday to find out it's actually way more enjoyable lots of updates new stuff a good evocity map. What does FL have? 

No updates a owner that don't care a shite map, a toxic community where you get DOX threats for killing someone in a raid
frost is literally a better owner than Soulripper, frost for owner!

we all enjoyed his private hosting
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, SpaghettiFTW
(11-21-2019, 02:21 PM)Zombie Wrote: frost is literally a better owner than Soulripper, frost for owner!

we all enjoyed his private hosting
(11-21-2019, 10:33 AM)Wolven Wrote: People are getting bored of playing Garry's Mod, nothing you can do about it. Need to adventure to different games imo

That's just not true, gmod has had a mostly stable playercount for the past few years with just a few gradual bumps. I get you're bored of gmod but don't say it like it's a fact for everyone else as it really doesn't help in trying to solve the issue. It's very much an FL problem as other game modes and communities are doing just fine, even ones similar to us. It's hard to pinpoint why as the reason is different for everyone, but I think generally people are finding they don't have much to do especially with the low playercount.

[Image: g1pqfrW.png]

I get it's really easy to put the issue onto something that's outside of our control but I do think it's very much something we can solve.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Can still confidently say FL can be fixed in only a couple weeks if someone wanted to do it
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Tails59
Someone please just actually do something, shoutout to upper management
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
bare nittys on FL these days
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Flame.., Falc, L Y N C H Y
(11-21-2019, 03:53 PM)dob Wrote: bare nittys on FL these days

hahahahahh
(11-21-2019, 12:36 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 10:33 AM)Wolven Wrote: People are getting bored of playing Garry's Mod, nothing you can do about it. Need to adventure to different games imo

[Image: A8DC2DC3AB4C57B90FCF70416B5882059FE62283]

[Image: 8EF30506678480EDF264D8B87D3A8EEF08AF77C7]

Idk man we had fun last night, it's just FL. A private server of trash compactor, which is only about throwing props down an escalator and prop kill, had 17 players. At least 8 times more than FL had at the time. Besides, Gmod has a stable population of around 30,000 a month for the past 5 years.
lets be honest here, i am a great server host
Frost4Owner2020???