This maps shit change my mind.
(11-22-2019, 05:23 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 05:11 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:34 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If the player counts remains this low, we could consider blocking a whole part of the map (place a world prop in front of tunnel), so that we force eachother to interact more.

Then if the player count would increase again, we can open up that part again.

Just an idea, not something we are going to do now.

Why would we have a big map, then not to use it and block it off? Seems pretty pointless

The map isn't even that big, it's pretty much the smallest map FL has ever had.

If thats the case, why make it smaller?

I also don't agree with blocking it off, I was adding to your point not fighting against it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-22-2019, 06:14 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 05:23 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 05:11 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:34 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If the player counts remains this low, we could consider blocking a whole part of the map (place a world prop in front of tunnel), so that we force eachother to interact more.

Why would we have a big map, then not to use it and block it off? Seems pretty pointless

The map isn't even that big, it's pretty much the smallest map FL has ever had.

If thats the case, why make it smaller?

I also don't agree with blocking it off, I was adding to your point not fighting against it.

Of course not
Im hoping maybe Soulripper or an admin will see what i said. There is no need to block it off, (what you said). It will be stupid
(11-22-2019, 05:05 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:58 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Since you brought up the whole player count subject, I would like to ask if there is going to be a ban wipe. I mean you brought up that question on the survey and the community clearly said yes. So once and for all is there going to be a ban wipe?

It wasn't that clear at all, I disagree with all records being wiped but I think maybe some non ToS ones should be lifted but remain on record. I think that could be a good compromise.

[Image: jLZGmfP.png]

I would suggest a wipe other than ToS bans of course.