FL Survey information???
(11-20-2019, 05:13 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't get why you think Soulripper has to personally deal with it or even why you expect him to do it himself.

He said that action would be taken after a meeting with the team that he never even attended and you guys don't seem to be doing much either. ( Please don't give me that "working behind the scenes" BS we all know you are not. )

The team will take action together, not just him personally. It's also harder than you think to solve a problem which has no clear answer, so it's a bit unfair to say nothing is going on.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-20-2019, 04:15 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 09:42 PM)Midget Wrote: We got all the information out of the survey, what more do you need?

lol

Whats the point in doing a survey if you do fuck all from the results of said survey?

Your logic:

'Hey everyone, who wants 100k?' **everyone votes yes** 

And then nothing happens.

lol ok

Did you ever stop to wonder that Soulripper is not a magician that can magically create more players and construct wonderful updates out of thin air? 

Things are being done to the capability of the staff team. The staff team (SA) is supposed to look at the survey and decide what to do, Soulripper is supposed to have nothing to do with these things. This is supposed to be autonomous community. 

This thread is complaining to the wrong place, direct it to the SA's. 

how good things are being done; depends on the capability of the staff team currently in regime.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Pollux
I've got to admit that I haven't made much progression yet with the survey.

The results are there, so we've got the information we need. Now we just need to find a good time for the team to discuss that and come with a set of priorities.

That should've been done quite a while ago, so I understand that you are loosing patience.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-22-2019, 11:03 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've got to admit that I haven't made much progression yet with the survey.

The results are there, so we've got the information we need. Now we just need to find a good time for the team to discuss that and come with a set of priorities.

That should've been done quite a while ago, so I understand that you are loosing patience.

Didn't the staff team already had a meeting in FL Discord with you not showing up last month?

I hope that this time there will be progress Soul, we all do.
(11-22-2019, 11:03 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've got to admit that I haven't made much progression yet with the survey.

no no no, its not just that, its the fact that the community knows you arent gonna do anything about the results, just tried to bring back the hype but its not possible with this map, the map is deffo not fit for FL and more like fit for a server with 100-150 player base.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(11-22-2019, 11:41 AM)Zombie Wrote:

Didn't the staff team already had a meeting in FL Discord with you not showing up last month?

That is correct Zombie, we have already had a staff meeting to discuss the survey.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • konsta, Pollux
(11-22-2019, 11:42 AM)Julern Wrote:

no no no, its not just that, its the fact that the community knows you arent gonna do anything about the results, just tried to bring back the hype but its not possible with this map, the map is deffo not fit for FL and more like fit for a server with 100-150 player base.

Julern, we finally have a response from him. Just that one single response from a ghost shows that FL may still have a chance, you attacking him doesn't bring anything to the table and will lead to nowhere but negativity, which lead to further negativity.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Julern, Lewwings
(11-22-2019, 11:43 AM)RedPanda Wrote:

That is correct Zombie, we have already had a staff meeting to discuss the survey.

We also had a development one too, so everyone does already know the next steps and a plan is in action from both sides of the team.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-22-2019, 02:42 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 11:43 AM)RedPanda Wrote:

We also had a development one too, so everyone does already know the next steps and a plan is in action from both sides of the team.
Where does Soulripper fit in all of this? Do you guys need an approval or something from him? What is this plan you speak of, can you share details without leaking?
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Joe Joe

What soul means is

He will hopefully help the other devs work something out, and make teamwork, instead of putting all shit on the devs