FL Survey information???
(11-22-2019, 03:36 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 02:42 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 11:43 AM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 11:41 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 11:03 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've got to admit that I haven't made much progression yet with the survey.

The results are there, so we've got the information we need. Now we just need to find a good time for the team to discuss that and come with a set of priorities.

That should've been done quite a while ago, so I understand that you are loosing patience.

Didn't the staff team already had a meeting in FL Discord with you not showing up last month?

I hope that this time there will be progress Soul, we all do.

That is correct Zombie, we have already had a staff meeting to discuss the survey.

We also had a development one too, so everyone does already know the next steps and a plan is in action from both sides of the team.
Where does Soulripper fit in all of this? Do you guys need an approval or something from him? What is this plan you speak of, can you share details without leaking?

We're not waiting for approval or anything like that, I obviously can't share details of the plan without leaking but i'll say that i'm not stalled waiting for anything it's just that it takes time to make stuff for FL. Not because it's hard or anything just the tools and stuff available for us are kinda terrible. Testing, uploads, refactoring stupid old code and stuff related to that takes longer than making actual new features. I also don't know anything about what the staff team is doing, I was only at the Development meeting not the staff one so i'm only strictly talking about dev stuff.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork