Slavvin_Gavin, Breok
Reported User(s): Slavvin_Gavin, Breok

Reported User's SteamID: In desc.

Date & Time (GMT): 17/11/19 @ 21:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Slavvin_Gavin's SteamID Is STEAM_0:0:71729395 and Breok's is STEAM_0:1:32725084.

At City BP, I had provoked the individuals mentioned by going into their trucks and refusing to leave, at which point I punched one of them to instigate a fist fight. So a few punches later, one of them thinks it's a capital idea to pull a chainsaw out of all weapons and kill me with it, bearing in mind that their jobs were Delivery Drivers. Due to the unco-operative and rebellious nature of my character (combined with the fact that I had died away from BP and would not be breaking NLR), I decided to repeat the same thing, and more or less the same thing happened. However, in addition to the chainsaw, one of had a crowbar on-hand and one of them also took out a firearm of some kind and started shooting at me. I don't know which one this was since I could only get screenshots of them with their weapons and don't have the faclity to record. So they've killed me twice.
Now for some bizarre reason, whilst I was AFK, Breok thinks it's a good idea to walk up to me in the middle of the city and shoot me for no reason. Again, I don't record, so I only have screenshot evidence of him killing me via the message it left in Console.
That makes 3 deaths at the hands of these people, all achieved by FailRPing and using weapons that they shouldn't have.

Dandy.

Evidence
[Image: 20191117213157-1.jpg]
[Image: 20191117210620-1.jpg]
[Image: 20191117210603-1.jpg]
[Image: 20191117210601-1.jpg]
[Image: 20191117210531-1.jpg]
[Image: 20191117210527-1.jpg]
[Image: 20191117210239-1.jpg]
I admit the way that me and the other guy handled the situation was completely wrong but when someone is punching you and refusing to get out of the van for no reason (failrp) when your waiting for the next cargo job its rather annoying and yes he was killed the first time by slavvin_gavin but he said he didnt realised how much health he was on after he got tapped with the van (as he wouldnt get out or move) So the first kill really wasnt intentional it was more of to make him move.
After he died he came running straight back breaking NLR and started having a go at us saying "Come on then" but we went off and done more delivery's.
Coming back into the town after finishing a drop to the slums i went around the corner where he sprinted out on the road and i unfortunatly ran him over, thats when he was saying in voice chat that hes going to get us banned and everything else under the sun.

Its quite ironic how someone who had a 3 hour blacklist 2 days ago committing rdm and propminging, is now trying to cause trouble and trying to get 2 other players banned

With all the lack of suitable evidence both sides i can understand if punishment is made but if it can maybe to be let off with a warning.
Approved.

However in future don’t minge and failRP yourself. This situation was instigated by your actions.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]