Signature removed, too large - DVN
I'm out, skuurt
[Image: giphy.gif]
I’ll play
I'm out

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Is this going to happen?
(12-13-2019, 03:28 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Is this going to happen?

No notice that it wont, and if it does not, i will 100% not be taking part, we've waiting too long for us to get it postponed
so asked a question 10 hours ago and no staff has answered,
you want to revive the server but can't even respond to this
thanks
Signature removed, too large - DVN
....I have some super bad news. The development progress has done extremely well, however, there are a shitload of bugs that simply would destroy everything if we went on with it now. I am very annoyed as I was quite honestly looking forward to this. I am sorry for this, and the developers are working on fixing this, however, due to conditions being that Christmas holidays are comming up and such I want to postpone the event. There is no point in not hosting the event when all of this development has gone into it. I hope you guys understand that this is an unforeseen issue, and we'd really love to host it, but simply can't...

In other news; the event is postponed to the 3rd of January, 2020, due to the reasons stated above... Once again, I am truly sorry for this and hope for you guys to understand that we could not foresee this issue. I want this event to succeed and this is the only way to do it. Untill around a week before I will close this thread, and re-open with a new update when we're going to do this.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • RedPanda