Anyone Miss V5 Nexus Raids (Pics included)
(11-13-2019, 12:39 PM)Julern Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 11:01 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 10:25 AM)Julern Wrote: FL is just such a joke nowadays, promising us a map for litterly 6 months then when they say its 1 week left they litterly fucking cancel it? they made a spedific map just for FL and just canceled the making when they were done.

What?
lol act more, pretty much the entire community was exited for the new map but of course, FL fucks it up somehow and make the guy who made it not release it. FL needs more players? maybe not ban people for shit they havent done then when they make an ubr after 3 months and you decline it for no reason lmao. theres no hope in this community, even refuses to do ban wipe which is just incredible.

We have a custom map right now, though.
Honestly you sound extremely toxic towards everything here for no good reason. If you break the rules, you get banned, quite simple. Launching a tirade against staff because you disagree with your ban isn’t the right way of going about things..

OT: I do miss v2d and v33x. Were both my favourite maps. I feel as if SanRan is a great passive map, but v2d tops it for the best agg map
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

I dont know how me saying "Anyone miss V5 Nexus raid" has turned into this tbh was just showcasing a good memory lads chill out Wink
(11-13-2019, 01:17 PM)Conn Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 12:39 PM)Julern Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 11:01 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 10:25 AM)Julern Wrote: FL is just such a joke nowadays, promising us a map for litterly 6 months then when they say its 1 week left they litterly fucking cancel it? they made a spedific map just for FL and just canceled the making when they were done.

What?
lol act more, pretty much the entire community was exited for the new map but of course, FL fucks it up somehow and make the guy who made it not release it. FL needs more players? maybe not ban people for shit they havent done then when they make an ubr after 3 months and you decline it for no reason lmao. theres no hope in this community, even refuses to do ban wipe which is just incredible.

We have a custom map right now, though.
Honestly you sound extremely toxic towards everything here for no good reason. If you break the rules, you get banned, quite simple. Launching a tirade against staff because you disagree with your ban isn’t the right way of going about things..

OT: I do miss v2d and v33x. Were both my favourite maps. I feel as if SanRan is a great passive map, but v2d tops it for the best agg map

Block out that Julern guys opinion he try’s to be edgy to gain attention cause nobody knows who he is. He has no clue what he’s going on about half of the time and if he had a brain bigger than the size of a pea he would understand we already have a custom map.

You are literally saying its a joke because your bum buddy got banned

You are a joke lad, so glad you and your friend are banned Smile
(11-13-2019, 06:04 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

xD, glad you never play because the server would been dea- oh wait it is. get ur cringe wolf shit out of this thread, you have been random enough so far.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(11-13-2019, 07:32 PM)Julern Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 06:04 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

xD, glad you never play because the server would been dea- oh wait it is. get ur cringe wolf shit out of this thread, you have been random enough so far.

Imagine being Julern and calling others cringe. You literally act like a child the server is honestly a better place without you, you really are a fucking clown.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Flame..
Any further toxicity or arguing in this thread will lead to warnings.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Since when did I have my name as Vukani Vusumuzi
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(11-14-2019, 04:20 PM)Grape Wrote: Since when did I have my name as Vukani Vusumuzi

Not sure aahah