SpaghettiFTW
Steam Name: SpaghettiFTW

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76673673

BanID: 82831

Ban Reason
BRA (94581) - RDM - Violence should always be the last option & 8.1 breakage. | Last chance

Staff Member: jonas

Involved users
monkeydustftw, zona

Why should you be unbanned?
Hi,

I believe I should be unbanned because the evidence on the ban request lacks a lot of context overall, skipping the bit before Zona writing the warrant reason, of him running up to us with his undercover clothing on and putting monkey on gunpoint and me slipping away so that i can get in a position to take care of him, this video is about 30 seconds on and lacks all sorts of context in anyway. 

Along with this, it was also more reasonable for me to kill him at this place because:

I knew I had time to kill him before any sort of backup would've arrived, making it less risky than for example a whole jailbreak, causing a massive gun fight inside the city, this was just shoot for a few seconds monkey runs away to another area, in this case back of superstore i think i lock pick him out, end of story, everyone is free and safe which is what happened, why would I risk my life and cause a massive gunfight against multiple cops when the easy, more realistic and easier way was what I did; just gun down the cop its all over in a few seconds. 

Also, taking the cop under fearrp and roleplaying it out would've only ended in a 10x more risky situation, being backup coming and likely getting shot, again why would I risk this when the route i took was 10x easier and more realistic in every aspect.

I also do not believe that it was rdm because it was essentially a jailbreak, where you are allowed to kill cops, the only difference was it being it was near nexus and he wasn't fully in prison yet.

It may be a crime in public, but then again is a whole jailbreak which leads to a gunfight down main street not crime in public then? It was so much better rp and realism for me to instead take the route I took and just gun the cop down quickly before any response could be made, the cops basically didn't realise apart from his /panic but at that time we had already gotten away.

Thank you for reading, sorry its bad grammar, I will ask any questions from admins about this.
INVOLVED: Right so Picture this there is a big cop force your friend is being sentenced for 15 years of Jail time your partner in Crime, if you pull him on FearRP you then cant get out of the situation they will follow you till your dead if you raid jails then thats all the cop force against 1 Person which just would not work out at all when Spaghetti took the police mans life away we both got away free with no issues we are free as a bird enjoying life again
Hello SpaghettiFTW,

Not only did you blatantly break FearRP by shooting someone who was being handcuffed/already handcuffed (as you have to fear for your accomplishes lives too) - you also did it in public, and without a sufficient reason. Your friend being arrested is not a reason to kill what so ever, and this is what you claimed in the PR made on you;

SpaghettiFTW Wrote:then killed you so that upon seeing your handcuffs you would not arrest him leading to me having to do a bigger jailbreak

You shouldn't have approached it like this at all. It was not a raid, and there was no proper reason to do this what so ever. The whole "picture this" thing is not valid either, as the rules still apply. It would be the same as saying that because you had the potential to overcome the police force, you can raid-bait. I would not have approved the PR if you did not break the rules. You came up to three rule breakages; rule 3.1a, 8.1 & 3.5. I see absolutely no reason to unban you, and this PR just shows that you have not learnt from your mistake. You are trying to make up a reason as to why, what you did was allowed - it was never allowed to do, and you making this UBR shows exactly that.

I have nothing else to add, and I believe it is due for denial, however, I will give you a chance to reply to my message here.

Thanks.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]