I am depressed...
Stay strong bud, remember the good things you have done and be proud of them!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes rino's post:
  • RoCKy
I hope you stay forever !
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • RoCKy
Stay strong pal always here we always have a good laugh in discord so if you need me to cheer you up im here pal!
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • RoCKy
emotions get the best of you, we've all experienced it and we all end up in places we don't want to. But believe me when I say it'll get better. When you get to your lowest, it's up from there, i've experienced it and of course am still getting out, but I feel much better. Do stuff you enjoy, you need to focus your mind on the important things in life, listen to shit you enjoy, watch shit you like. Go and venture out, the air helps you a lot and makes you feel free. Being stuck in a room sometimes isn't the best option and i wanna stress this as much as possible, do not be kept in silence, talk to anyone you can, teachers, friends, family and literally anyone. Venting your issues out helps, and reading this is upsetting, because i've been in this place at one point in my life and it's not nice, it's rough and does really cause issues for you to see positives within life. I hope you begin to feel better bro, i'm always here for a talk, chuck me a dm on discord or forums. I may act like a vagina sometimes, but I promise I ain't lol. Just remember, there's people who care, and people who are always there to talk. And yeah, not being sure why you feel like it is hard, rejection, or other issues within your life can play a big part. Don't sit in silence though, reach out and speak to people.

Stay strong bro Smile
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • RoCKy
(11-12-2019, 02:13 PM)richieb Wrote: emotions get the best of you, we've all experienced it and we all end up in places we don't want to. But believe me when I say it'll get better. When you get to your lowest, it's up from there, i've experienced it and of course am still getting out, but I feel much better. Do stuff you enjoy, you need to focus your mind on the important things in life, listen to shit you enjoy, watch shit you like. Go and venture out, the air helps you a lot and makes you feel free. Being stuck in a room sometimes isn't the best option and i wanna stress this as much as possible, do not be kept in silence, talk to anyone you can, teachers, friends, family and literally anyone. Venting your issues out helps, and reading this is upsetting, because i've been in this place at one point in my life and it's not nice, it's rough and does really cause issues for you to see positives within life. I hope you begin to feel better bro, i'm always here for a talk, chuck me a dm on discord or forums. I may act like a vagina sometimes, but I promise I ain't lol. Just remember, there's people who care, and people who are always there to talk. And yeah, not being sure why you feel like it is hard, rejection, or other issues within your life can play a big part. Don't sit in silence though, reach out and speak to people.

Stay strong bro Smile
I love reading texts such a this^^. They gave me hope. I am so happy that there are people like you outside in this world and helping others like me further with their personal issues. Thank you so much for your support!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
"Loneliest people are the kindest, the saddest people smile the brightest, the most damaged people are the wiseist. All because they do not wish to see anyone else to suffer the way they do.."
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 2 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Denn1s, Flame..
Keep that head up bud

Don't be afraid to come to me and have a little talk, it could be hard sometimes, but stay strong, it will pass. Takes some balls to come and tell us all that. I hope people around you and in this community can help you out

Stay Strong, you are doing great. Being sad is shit and it will get better.
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • RoCKy
sometimes i get sad when i look at old pictures of me
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RoCKy
Hope you're okay man Smile
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • RoCKy
Hope you start feeling better soon lad!
Wolven