pufitee
Reported User(s): pufitee

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419558917

Date & Time (GMT): 6/11/19 @ 15:49 GMT

Summary of the incident
There were two spikes strips blocking the street on main street without any reason. This went on for about 30 minutes, even though he was told to remove it multiple times. There must be a second officer involved, but only pufitee stayed there.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqMoDKtF8io
I were one of the officers and i told him multiple times to not put it there i also know who the other officer that helped him is. He didnt listen for some time and didnt answer me either so i talked with the other officer and he said "its a roadblock" then i told them that if they wanna make that dont do it in the middel of the road since it never really belongs there its always in the side of the road. After that they removed everything and didnt speak to me again
(11-06-2019, 04:15 PM)CPT. San Wrote: I were one of the officers and i told him multiple times to not put it there i also know who the other officer that helped him is. He didnt listen for some time and didnt answer me either so i talked with the other officer and he said "its a roadblock" then i told them that if they wanna make that dont do it in the middel of the road since it never really belongs there its always in the side of the road. After that they removed everything and didnt speak to me again

Yea, for the most part when there is no proper reason. There was no pursuit that justified the need of spike strips in the first place, especally for the time frame of nearly 30 minutes.
wait what lmfao

we were doing a speed trap thing because everyone loved speeding down mainstreet, blocking a small part of the road doesn't seem to be an inconvenience. the spike strips were there to stop people vdming us because there was alot of that.

pretty petty pr if you ask me.

you should of just asked, as CPT san said after i was asked to remove it i did.
Denied.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]