Goodbye FL, Karter
(12-01-2019, 01:18 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: I really enjoyed some of the interactions we had back in the days. I am truly sad to see you leave. Take care, Karter!
It's been an absolute pleasure matey. We had some great times back then. Certainly took my mind of things and put me in a better place. I thank you for that lad. You take care lad and hope you have a good future.
(11-30-2019, 11:18 PM)Fudge Wrote: You were pretty toxic yourself, goodbye.
I have made it clear enough. This is a good bye thread. Not a war request. I may not have got on with your group and i know i haven't been a great person. But i have apologized for it. Last night wasn't acceptable on my side. However the people i got angry with were banned for their behaviors. Something that was reported by multiple people. The thing i would expect is to hear nothing in terms of grief on this thread. It angers me when i see people take advantage of others in the sense that they can just please themselves and have others suffer the consequences. I hate it. I am going to leave it there. It is uto you if you wish to hold the grudge.

'In truth i was hoping for the same environment but sadly i no longer have the patience i used to have and do feel the community in general is not what is used to be. More bad people outweigh the good people. My girlfriend did enjoy it all at first until there was a stack of verbal abuse building up at it with me also getting the brunt of it and i think its come to a point where its time to call it quits.'

'Even disappointing to see some people who i thought would be supportive without making assumptions have proven otherwise. These days its more of a case of getting involved to get a buzz even if not knowing of the happenings and making useless assumptions instead of really talking about it and actually getting to the bottom of it. I understand that it is the internet and toxicity and egos are a thing.'

'I will be honest, i have not been the best person myself. My anger can get the better of me these days. Allot more than it ever used to and i apologize to those who did not really did not deserve it. I try my best not to let it happen but the build ups get me eventually and i never like to keep myself quiet about it.'
The following 1 user Likes CPT.Karter's post:
  • Fudge
goodbye
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • CPT.Karter
You are a great roleplayer mate, take care!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes rino's post:
  • CPT.Karter
(12-01-2019, 10:37 PM)RiNO Wrote: You are a great roleplayer mate, take care!
Cheers RINO. You are too laddy. Hope life treats you well in future. Take care!
I don’t believe we ever interacted, but it’s always sad to see an older player leave.

Take care, CPT.Karter!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • CPT.Karter
(12-01-2019, 11:08 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I don’t believe we ever interacted, but it’s always sad to see an older player leave.

Take care, CPT.Karter!

Cheers Lewwings. I don't think we have but i have seen you on here and there. Appreciate the care shown though lad. I have had a good few years with the community. Will certainly miss the early days ahah. Take care Lewwings. Hope all treats you well.
  • Lewwings
Goodbye! Fearless will always be around and nobody will spite you if you come back one day!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • CPT.Karter
(12-02-2019, 01:48 PM)Midget Wrote: Goodbye! Fearless will always be around and nobody will spite you if you come back one day!

Cheers Midget! Whether i will ever be back is unknown but i appreciate to goodbye lad. Take care!
  • Haarek