Goodbye FL, Karter
Goodbye Karter.

You’re a good lad, and I’m sad to see it end up this way. You’re a sound guy and you’ll be missed. I hope you enjoy your time off FL, and if you’re ever in need of anything just contact me. You’re always welcome back here, take care.

~ To future and present posts. Keep your toxicity to yourself. I don’t wan’t to end up warning more. This is a goodbye thread, please for the sake of god, don’t attempt to start a flame war or alike.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • CPT.Karter
blue text is cool

also, goodbye
The following 1 user Likes Goat's post:
  • CPT.Karter
Bye man
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • CPT.Karter
Goodbye, good luck with whatever you decide to do instead.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • CPT.Karter
Just seen this, good to see you leave on good notes this helps you go to a better place which is deserved I hope you enjoy yourself take very good care if you wanna play some other game from time to time you have my discord 

Been a pleasure
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • CPT.Karter
did you meet your girlfriend on FL? that's so sweet. fearlessrp is the new tinder
also you should get the game for your dad, would love to minge with him
goodbye
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • CPT.Karter
I really enjoyed some of the interactions we had back in the days. I am truly sad to see you leave. Take care, Karter!
The following 1 user Likes Eeee394's post:
  • CPT.Karter
(11-30-2019, 11:37 PM)Jonas Wrote: Goodbye Karter.

You’re a good lad, and I’m sad to see it end up this way. You’re a sound guy and you’ll be missed. I hope you enjoy your time off FL, and if you’re ever in need of anything just contact me. You’re always welcome back here, take care.

~ To future and present posts. Keep your toxicity to yourself. I don’t wan’t to end up warning more. This is a goodbye thread, please for the sake of god, don’t attempt to start a flame war or alike.

Its been an honour lad. Appreciate all the support you have given not just for myself but for other people too. It's great to see a staff member take the extra mile to make a difference. Especially with the incident that had occured not long ago. Will be sure to keep you in mind for anything else. Couldn't be more grateful for that. You take care too lad.

PS. Don't worry. I'm not going to sink to their level. An issue occured last night and i did get extremely angry with a particular player who was breaking rules but he got banned anyway. There was no excuse for my anger but they got involved when they didn't need too. Either way i have made it clear enough that i apologize. I don't want any wars. It would just be better if people never got involved in the first place.
The following 2 users Like CPT.Karter's post:
  • pilip, Jonas
(12-01-2019, 04:52 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: Just seen this, good to see you leave on good notes this helps you go to a better place which is deserved I hope you enjoy yourself take very good care if you wanna play some other game from time to time you have my discord 

Been a pleasure
Cheers Monkey. Will be sure to keep in contact and we'll see what we can do in terms of gaming. Take care laddy and cheers for being of support.
(12-01-2019, 05:10 AM)S!RNARC Wrote: did you meet your girlfriend on FL? that's so sweet. fearlessrp is the new tinder
also you should get the game for your dad, would love to minge with him
goodbye
Ahah nooo, i met her through someone who used to be a friend. We played allot of TTT together and me and her starting talking more and more throughout the time of knowing each other. I had a holiday coming up last year, August time and decided to go visit her. Thats when it all started. Hoping to eventually get out of the UK and live my life over there in Denmark.
Would be a laugh to have my dad on. Sadly he isn't too quick on knowing what to do ahaha.

Take care Narc. Cheers for the good moments.