[Unofficial] Birmingham Rifles
[Image: Qmu5zqe.png]
The courage we desire and prize is not the courage to die decently... ...but to live manfully.

EvoCity will be under the protection of Birmingham Rifles, at all times, at all costs.

[Image: 421-4210104_flying-birds-silhouette-png-clipart.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
***A letter has arrived at the Birmingham Rifles Office***.
[Image: 7I9DYby.png]
**The letter  can be opened**

Spoiler :
[Image: cKxeL0H.png]
[Image: axn6VFX.png]

The following 4 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, rino, , Marve Fleksnes
nice clan rp today guys!!!

well done on protecting checkpoints
[Image: unknown.png]

Birmingham Rifles has invested time and resources into the foundations of a political organisation. We shall put our strengths in to defining and working towards the reparation of the weaknesses of EvoCity. Together with our current operations, Birmingham Rifles representatives will stand in a political capacity, working in the interests of the people.
Birmingham Rifles will enforce and extend the use of imperative structures such as human rights laws, and work to attain a peaceful, and safe EvoCity environment. 
Signed,
Major. Kevin Shelby
Cpt. Conn Marshall
On behalf of Birmingham Rifles.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • , rino, Alfred, Altoria
Birmingham Rifles are wishing you a happy new year rich with the blessings of love, joy, warmth, and laughter.

We have established a position with strength in the political aspect and in the arms section internally and will be pushed out to the public very soon. A number of 12 Birmingham Officials are ready for anything, to protect our beloved city from gangs, illegally armed personnel and mafia.

A meeting with SLYFI has been planned.

Major Kevin Shelby

[Image: Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_B%C3%ACnh_%2C_Ng...nature.png]     [Image: 421-4210104_flying-birds-silhouette-png-clipart.png]
The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Lewwings, Mr. Flaminator, Alfred, Altoria, rino
Birmingham Rifles are looking to hire two engineers/builders that will be part of the development of modern and powerful equipment that will remain classified to the public for the moment.

The engineers/builders will have a wage of $30.000 to $110.000 per project, the range is based on the size of the project.

Feel free to contact us privately or drop a message below so we can contact you.

Sincerely,

[Image: Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_B%C3%ACnh_%2C_Ng...nature.png]
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • rino, Altoria, Alfred
Dear major Kevin,

You've been spotted. This city is small.

I shall not stand down.
I shall never surrender.
I will continue until the enemies are gone.
I will continue until my nation is liberated.

Remember, viva la Mexico. Viva la revolution.

[Image: qt7t8o8.jpg?1]

Regards,
[Image: S2kgtrR.png]
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • , User 21796, Alfred, Lewwings, Spartan_KCT, Archer
Main thread updated*
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Alfred
Greetings,

You'll now be able to see our marketing campaigns in the city of EvoCity, we are looking to bolster our army, so enlist now.

We have also introduced funding to cover all costs of weaponry and equipment for the soldiers of Birmingham Rifles, the organization stands for everything.

Regards, Major Kevin Shelby

[Image: Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_B%C3%ACnh_%2C_Ng...nature.png]
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Alfred, Spartan_KCT
BIG NEWS for Birmingham Rifles;
I have been working on a different type of landing page for this organization and have finally finished it. This will be our new main page;

This page is not fully finished in terms of the domain, it's currently activating and usually takes some hours, but the verified domain will be www.birminghamriflesfl.site shortly.

You'll be able to access everything through our very own website, especially applications.
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • User 21796, Kappatalist, Alfred, rino, Spartan_KCT, Altoria